• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alas poor MacBeth, we hardly knew ye

I wonder if he is getting the same elbow twinge that I get sometimes when I snatch up my grip by the strap and sling it over my right shoulder. I've have elbow issues for years and just thought it was just a me thing but I know a couple other local guys that its happened to also.

Yep I get this too from Backpacks, I have to remind myself to get closer and not extend the elbow when picking the bag up otherwise it will be sore for a few days after. Think I hurt the area swinging one of my kids up into a baby backpack carrier thing a few years ago, but now it's done I have to look after it. I try to pick up lefthanded now when i remember too so I don;t hurt the important one! There's a fair bit of weight in the backpacks and you're picking them up multiple times in the round and swinging them awkwardly.

Anyone else see the Monster on the Mountain tourney? McBeth gets beat by Heimburg's hot final round. Will we get video?

I wonder if he needs to wait now as he was undoubtedly going to announce his move to Discraft until he was standing on the podium at a DC sponsored event.

I wonder if he needs to wait now as he was undoubtedly going to announce his move to Discraft until he was standing on the podium at a DC sponsored event.

Assuming he is moving, I'm guessing he can't announce until after the new year.

Plus announcing who he signs with will most likely happen on social media.

Who would you rather announce it to?

The coup de grace'? That would be some serious slicing and dicing. "Hey look, what an awesome DC event, did I mention, bite me Innova."

Paul isn't that stupid.

Kinda off topic but has anyone heard about McBeths plans for anything disc golf related near his home in VA?

I remember reading something when he moved in that he had ideas for the area.

Making a world class/tour ready course and a pro shop.

o7qafkqecct11.jpg

The hat must have 'IDCLIP' enabled...its phasing through his left ear.

Is it sad that I still remember those cheat codes?

i use IDSPISPOPD in my head when a disc is heading for a tree.... 13 year old me would be proud, although I always type too slowly so it hits it...

^ it took me several years before I understood that the dqd in IDDQD means "disqualified".

what were we talking about again?

Welll daayuum.

It took me a lot more years than you.....25 I believe....Now I feel bad for each time I did it....

Hi Paul :)

My Prediction for your first "in the bag" video:

Force
Pred
Heat
Vulture
Undertaker
Wasp
Comet
Zone
Magnet / new putter / new variation