• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i seem to have a stalker following that cares otherwise they wouldnt say anything, just helping them find the information :D

Listen bucko, it's not a matter of stalking. He called you out once in the past because you casualy mentioned a tourny ace, and since you failed to provided proof of that he's asking the same of another of your big claims.

You just casualy toss stuff like that out, throwing 500 ft, throwing 1030 tourney rounds, tourney aces, but everyone else in this thread kinda stands behind what they claim.

The noodle arms claim they are so, Mike C doesn't play tourneys so far but posts mad vids, I'm a state advanced state champ and post videos, jake has a thread going about his bag and tournament journeys, but you just pop in and and constantly try to play everyone the better without any real world basis. You might be a great golfer for all I know but it just comes off wrong. It doesn't even matter if people can't score below 70. If they come in and are straight up about it, everyone respects them for who they are. I know you love MVP like most in these threads but try a little self awareness.

Listen bucko, it's not a matter of stalking. He called you out once in the past because you casualy mentioned a tourny ace, and since you failed to provided proof of that he's asking the same of another of your big claims.

You just casualy toss stuff like that out, throwing 500 ft, throwing 1030 tourney rounds, tourney aces, but everyone else in this thread kinda stands behind what they claim.

The noodle arms claim they are so, Mike C doesn't play tourneys so far but posts mad vids, I'm a state advanced state champ and post videos, jake has a thread going about his bag and tournament journeys, but you just pop in and and constantly try to play everyone the better without any real world basis. You might be a great golfer for all I know but it just comes off wrong. It doesn't even matter if people can't score below 70. If they come in and are straight up about it, everyone respects them for who they are. I know you love MVP like most in these threads but try a little self awareness.

HAHA are you serious? I don't have to prove anything to anyone, nor do i feel the need to. ;)

Sorry if you think I "play everyone the better". Not trying to do that at all.. Someone was talking to me on an unfair basis that was very condescending and i felt the need to shoot back.. i wasn't just bragging to everyone about my 1030+ round, i assure you. Normally, i wouldn't have even said anything. :thmbup:

Do i need to make a youtube video and show off to make claims around here? lol

Last edited:
In4d talks out of his ass all day on here. And even if he filmed a video he'd throw multiples and edit the best shots.

In4d talks out of his ass all day on here. And even if he filmed a video he'd throw multiples and edit the best shots.

You mad bro? :p So much anger..

4ghw.jpg

hilarious passive aggressive trolling, great angry posts, this thread has it all . . .

except any useful information whatsoever.

images

butthurt is so high school.

Definitely not sticking up for anyone here, but it's HILARIOUS that you of all people would attempt to call someone out on "talking out of their ass" when every one of your thousand+ posts is exactly that. :rolleyes:

Sorry if you think I "play everyone the better". Not trying to do that at all.. Someone was talking to me on an unfair basis that was very condescending and i felt the need to shoot back..lol

stalking is a bit of stretch, i was raised not to believe everything you hear, read ect. its called fact checking. its also hard to stalk people when you only know them by in4d and plex. i think i feel the need to fact check you maybe because i want to believe what you have to say, as you do have plenty to say.
a for instance of you thinking you are better could be a recent post in which someone commented that the ion had too much glide for there liking and they tend to over shoot the basket, and your response was, ' ah that never happens to me, i never three putt, you are doing it wrong'.

but i digress, as im turning 30 this year i told myself i would try and start acting more like an adult, and i suppose i should do that in all aspects of my life. i always have been the guy to say what everyone else is thinking, abrasive or not. i should start living by the other saying i was raised on, but always disregarded, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. best of luck in all your future disc golf endeavors

Definitely not sticking up for anyone here, but it's HILARIOUS that you of all people would attempt to call someone out on "talking out of their ass" when every one of your thousand+ posts is exactly that. :rolleyes:

Exactly why in4d needs to wake up and stop. Even nolan is calling him out. Say hi to buns for me, nolan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts