• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All-Lat Bag

To be fair, two guys have bought Rivers and one guy bought an Opto Pure, so I guess I'm playing that role for others. But I need someone to get hooked enough to buy a Bolt, XXX, Riot, etc.!

you should just buy a gl or opto bolt. it's going to be a staple tee driver for you.:eek:

As a bonus, my Trident fell out of the tree and someone called and gave it back! Now I have a backup utility disc.

That's good news. I figured it was just perched up there and a strong wind would cause it to fall eventually. +1 karma for the person who called.

Not my thread, but the discussion in this one was pretty good so I'll put it here.

Finally settled my Scandinavian-laden bag. No new purchases for me (famous last words).

Opto Bolt 172
Opto Havoc 172
Opto Halo 175
Tournament Sword 171
Opto Flow 170
Opto Flow 172
Opto Flow 175
Opto Saint 172
Opto Striker 171
Opto River 175
Opto Trident 173
Opto Pain 175
Westside Warship 176
Opto Fuse 172
Opto Pure 176
Medium Proton Anode 174
R-Pro Pig 173
Pro Rhyno 172
EZE Mercy 173

Mercy is very similar to my old R-Pro Aviar P&A's, just better plastic. It won out easily as my putting putter.

Sinus SP could not beat out my Pro Rhyno, it's likely that nothing ever will.

Anode stays the Fuse might actually be the disc to kick it out. That or if they ever make an Opto Spike.

I have tried all latitudes disc.
The Core, Pain, Saint, are the ones i have in my bag & don't ever plan on taking them out. I carry multiples of each in different weights/wear. I have found that these disc cover 70% of my shots on any type of course. wide open or technical.

Latest posts