• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All quiet on the western front

^^^JR has a huge ego, and a fragile one, that's what's driving this, including the continued denial on his part. Now he's using the term "we" to try and cloak himself in respectability. Who exactly are the "we" he speaks of? I don't see anyone standing with him on this. I see him isolated by his own actions, and rightly so.

So, now it's a play for sympathy. Don't be fooled. Try and go about your business here and hope that your discussions don't continue to be relentlessly trolled by JR, in order to impress you with his "knowledge". Not the way it should be...one individual obnoxiously dumping on virtually every discussion here. And then getting angry when someone disagrees with him. Because that's exactly what happened, and it's not the first time.

In a previous thread a few months back, titled "Need a Tunnel Mid", I was compared to Hitler by him...right there in the thread. If interested, check it out, the thread is on page 2 of the equipment forum, look at JR's first post on page 4. Long, rambling, and excruciating, but the Hitler accusation is at the very end, in case you want to save yourself the headache of getting through the rest of the garbage in that post. Before that, a bunch of insults and arguing.

He's not going to stop. He won't admit any wrongdoing. Quite the opposite actually.

And he has the nerve to call other commenters here "lazy". Why? Because they're(you're) not doing enough to please him and aren't quick enough to accept his warped viewpoint. Twisted, isn't it?

Again, I have never seen anything quite like this in any internet forum. It's toxic to meaningful discussions and exchanges of info.

And now he's begging to stop this thread since he's "said his piece." The truth is he realizes it's turning against him. And he can't handle that. He can dish it out bigtime, but when there's blowback, he wants out...and help getting out. Don't cut this cretin any slack here, he doesn't rate it.

Good luck to anyone having to put up with this.

Yeah, we should quit this thread... but I just want to clarify that I tried to caveat in my previous post I do read JRs post when they pertain to disc golf and am aware he does consistently supply data of how things are.

I also re-read to discover Bentelbow is the troll. OMG run, run from Bentelbow, he is destroying the future of DGR. But wait, the success of DGR, which as we all know is a heavily visited site with perhaps dozens of readers, is due in part to its rich tradition of flaming trolls. Anyone criticizing this policy need look no further than the success of DGR as the pinnacle of influential websites.

Had I been here long enough (because reading since 2009 and joining in 2011 is like noob city; I can see some of my early posts by scrolling back like three pages...) I would have known that, but I'm not clever.

andrew said:
Yeah, we should quit this thread... but I just want to clarify that I tried to caveat in my previous post I do read JRs post when they pertain to disc golf and am aware he does consistently supply data of how things are.

I also re-read to discover Bentelbow is the troll. OMG run, run from Bentelbow, he is destroying the future of DGR. But wait, the success of DGR, which as we all know is a heavily visited site with perhaps dozens of readers, is due in part to its rich tradition of flaming trolls. Anyone criticizing this policy need look no further than the success of DGR as the pinnacle of influential websites.

Had I been here long enough (because reading since 2009 and joining in 2011 is like noob city; I can see some of my early posts by scrolling back like three pages...) I would have known that, but I'm not clever.

Uh, you need to read again. I've been in many discussion with another person here, where JR comes in and trolls the heck out of it. I'm sure he could set you straight in a couple PM's.

And here's an example of JR trolling the "Neutron Grip" thread, which I created:

My post:

"Any plastic is worse in extremely cold or wet weather...mincing words here."

JR's post in reply:

"Which is why you pick the tool for the work. If a tacky version of the Axis and the Tangent is made i am set all year round. So the only minced thing is your brain."

What part don't you understand, Andrew? And don't forget his other post which I quoted earlier in this thread, where he calls me a "liar" and "drug addict". Not to mention where he compared me to Hitler in a post from a few months ago. Do you need to see more? You're right, you're not very clever, Andrew. And congrats, you just laid down for JR. Are you afraid he might come after you next? Maybe we should "run, run" from you, Andrew.

I think the problem may be that some people on the internet don't understand satire.

You think this caused the death of DGR? You haven't been paying attention. I used to check in a few months ago and lots of times there hadn't been a new post in several days.

JR was on a power trip here, and out of control. Notice how his posts in the Equipment section are much shorter and to the point the last day or so? Maybe he finally got the message.

Just as a warning bentelbow and i exchanged ot posts privately about military history and you should have read how he cannot get how during the siege of Berlin 1945 armies outside of Berlin did not come to the aid of Hitler. Figures. Is he a nazi? IDK but he said he has taken oath and it was clear from his posts that in his opinion you just have to follow satan to hell no matter what. Take an oath kill everything alive on the planet. We are all lucky that a guy called Arhipov is the greatest hero of mankind probably because he countered the orders of Soviet naval hq to launch nuclear missiles at the US in 1962. In early 1980s a computer glitch showed four missiles heading for Moscow and the lietenant colonel on watch made a risky judgment call countering standing orders of launching nukes everywhere. He thought the US would not start a nuclear war with just four missiles. He might share the honor of being the greatest hero of all time because each of us and the future generations owe our lives to them.

Leave the decision to bentelbow and judging by his words that is i quote unfathomable that orders to make a relief attack to save Hitler were nit followed i am sure he would end all life on the earth. Given the chance.

Andrew you do not seem to understand the value of accurate info and the need to not drown it between tons of crap which undermines the reliability of what there is to read for a newb who does no know better. Consider a newb coming here getting bad advice realizing it then not trusting what comes from here. Is that what people trying to learn need? That is what dgcr is for. Quality over quantity each time. Off season is always quiet here. Thus far the vets have always valued this site for quality which is why the flaming of intentional id10t syndrome sufferers have been ridiculed by demonstrating their fallacies.

So when are you gonna stop being the stooge of a troll Andrew? I was pretty sure you would not understand the last time i posted to stop this nonsense please so i planned to pm you for a repeat. But since bent wanted his nazi symphaties revealed i was happy to oblige. How do you feel now Andrew? That is the kind of guy you support and whine at me. Pfft.

Oh boy, looks like I spoke too soon. :roll:

In those same PM's, JR advocated people in any country killing their leaders whenever the mood strikes them if they don't like what they're doing. Not removing them, killing them. JR think's anarchy is the answer.

Regarding ANY army expected to fight in battle, refusing to do so is a matter of dereliction of duty, plain and simple. He thinks that's great! Same thing for a soldier during a battle...don't like the order, kill your commander. Yes, that should work! LOL.

Re the Soviet Union, he sounds like just another clueless dupe of Soviet propaganda who would like to return to the good ol days of communist oppression in Eastern Europe.

JR, you're just a flaky headcase!

Another lie from him. I advocated the following of international law that binds even heads of states. So when a head of state violates international law by starting an illegal war i think it is the duty of everyone to either arrest the sucka or if his stooges prevent it pop the weasel. Why? Try this for size. How many wars would get started if there is a track record fir offing the first fool who attempts to start a war where other kill others not the instigating idiot. What is the loss to human kind when everyone turns on that idiot and nobody else goes to jail or dies? Wars end I can live with that.

Soviet army derelicted duty and did nit nuke the world twice that i know of during the cold war despite written orders from superiors to do exactly that. Bent argues the US must be nuked along with other countries just so that an oath had been taken and duty followed nit derelicted. Duty to what? He does not seem to like oath sworn nazi soldiers derelicting duty to Hitler nor does he like the world not getting nuked. That is the kind of guy he is. Andrew please keep on continuing to follow this leader in bents. Or did you finally learn something?

Bents i just gotta thank you for laughs. If you were able to read you would know that the computer glitch in the Soviet radar computers mistakenly showed four missiles bound for Moscow in early 1980s not 1962. Everything else is as accurate with him and this was written for the benefitcof others.

Arhipov was radiated in a nuke sub accident after which the fledgling Soviet nuke sub fleet was set tibport tocwait for technical improvements. He knew guys who were dead or dying being on the same boat when the accident happened. He had no illusions about radiation damage slowly dying of it himself. So it was a conscious choice and accurate analysis from Arhipov to not act according to orders when he realized that thehq or anyone is informed enough to be able to decide on destruction of the world in a nuclear war. He certainly did not flinch from his duty to mankind also of future generations. Knowing full well he was likely to be executed for disobeying orders. Thank god for bentelbows who live for a few minutes more not being executed for disobeying orders only dying in a bright flash after the missile arrives.

This thread got real funny and entertaining thanks every participant. Especially you bent you are as precioys as you are special we all love you :D

Oh goody bent edited his message to remove the mistaken year and who knows what more. This part was edited after that.

Right, "pop the weasel". Who's going to do the popping? And when they don't like the next guy, more killing? Does it only include leaders? Or possibly people who are perceived as opponents? Where does your idea of random executions end, JR? When they come to your own door?

Regarding your "hero" Soviet commander who evidently determined it was a computer glitch showing 4 missiles coming in from the US, perhaps it wasn't all that you make it to be, in your idiocy. Do you really think the US would launch only 4 missiles in a nuclear attack on the Soviet Union? That wouldn't be very smart, would it? Obviously, the Soviets didn't think so either. Not very bright, are you?

Oh, and you think that was the only near miss nuclear incident during the cold war, you dupe? You should look into NORAD and SAC history of loaded Soviet 'Bear' Bombers intruding over US airspace, with the numerous nuclear alerts on the US side as a result. Your ignorance has no limits. Selective truth, situational ethics, that's your title.

You're a frightening individual, JR. We are getting a look inside a warped mind.

Okay, back to disc golf...

How do you get him to shut up and end these weird ramblings? On a disc golf forum, no less! Does anybody really think ignoring him will work, when he pulls this kind of stuff out of his a$$ and spreads it around here? It can happen at any time.

First he compared me to Hitler, and now he says I'm a Nazi. Sadly, that's what can happen if you disagree with JR.

His poor mind, he must see enemies everywhere.

It is interesting to say that i am random in selecting who to shoot immediately if an arrest cannot be made after specifying the conditions of a national leader breaking international law by starting an illegal war. And specifying who is to make the arrest or if that faiks the shooting the answer to this always being everyone. Me preferring the countrynen of the law breaking national leader. Yes i must be warped. Ban me now.

Oh by the way i told this funny story in a pm to bent. A Finnish intellugence officer was in an after meeting piss up with German counterparts in 1943 and frustrated he sighed is there no man in Germany that can get rid of Hitler? He received the German medal foe valor iron cross for it :mrgreen: Even funnier was the reply of bent. Ooh you cannot stop Hitler he must put the jews to oven and the Soviets have to nuke the US and many other nations to summarize because of hoopla.

Regardless of what and who you mean eegor i agree :lol: Wow indeed. Laffs all around. The fun never stops.

Andrew does this satire move you? In reality i was trying to be sarcastic but i think satire applies too hehe 8) I am taking this with humor although i gotta admit i am so bad. I do not laugh with bent i do at him. I hope you guys can take this as lightly as i do. I am heavy on the gallows humor so it is natural that not everyone realizes where i am coming from or understand or appreciates my humor.

"Even funnier was the reply of bent. Ooh you cannot stop Hitler he must put the jews to oven and the Soviets have to nuke the US and many other nations to summarize because of hoopla."

Yeh, that really sounds like me, you idiot. The conversation never happened, except in JR's damaged mind. And he speaks of "lies"? Wow!

He's become hideous in his desperation. This guy is making up crazier stuff the more he goes on here. And he thinks the rest of you agree with him that this is "fun"?

One can only hope that his psychiatrist gets him back on his meds asap.

JR said:
Andrew does this satire move you? In reality i was trying to be sarcastic but i think satire applies too hehe 8) I am taking this with humor although i gotta admit i am so bad. I do not laugh with bent i do at him. I hope you guys can take this as lightly as i do. I am heavy on the gallows humor so it is natural that not everyone realizes where i am coming from or understand or appreciates my humor.

LMAO! Oh, we know where you're coming from alright. A very tortured place.

Latest posts