• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Disc Golf Interview

Great interview Mike - nice to read about the amout of fieldwork you put in. Keeps the motivational fires raging in the cold winter!

Nice read. At least now I know what C stands for!

Congrats Mike on achieving your goals and fighting for your new ones. Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration to a lot of us trying to get better at the sport.

Now that you're getting to be a big cheese you're going to have to stop being a snarky smart-ass and start being helpful around here. Wait, I think I'm getting us mixed up. Never mind.

nicely done man, looking forward to seeing some Mike C tourney vids in 2014.

Thanks!

I still need to do an Aviar and Cheetah video :D

Looking forward to that one. I have a DX Cheetah being mailed to me right now. Never thrown one. I kind of skipped the six speed rated discs for some reason, but I've backed up and am trying them. I haven't fallen in love with the Leo yet though I've thrown Pro, Star and Champ. My Pro Gazelle however won me over with the first throw.

Congrats on this new chapter and wish you the best.

Nice interview Mike! Your path to sponsorship and beyond is super inspiring! I have been a casual rec player since I was 10, this last year I finally wrapped up my collegiate athletic career and finally have more time to devote to discing. I hope to someday make it like you have! Keep up all the great work man, and I hope to see you out there someday!

Good read mike. Hope to see you break out in the pdga tour. You have the skill and seems as though the right mentality. Keep having fun and you'll do just fine.

Thanks!

I still need to do an Aviar and Cheetah video :D

I'm not sure you're naturally athletic enough. :|

Can't wait for you to move down to the CLT, we'll have to run into each other. DGCR's loudest mouth and biggest arm colliding is not something we should deprive the world. :D

Congratulations!

I'll take a couple Mike C Signature stamped Nanos fure sure :thmbup:

Congrats on the interview.

4z37aBG.gif

I enjoyed the interview. Its good to see that all the hard work starting to payoff!

Pretty sweet!

I almost snagged a MVP disc at a local PIAS. But.... they didn't have a flight chart and my phone wasn't working so I would have to guess as to what was what.

Latest posts