• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

We Lost One Of The All-Time Greats. :(

thrembo

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
It is with great sadness that I must post on the passing of one of the all-time great guys in our sport, Tim Willis. Hall Of Famer and an early pioneer of our sport. He did great things for our sport in the state of Florida and beyond. Tim was one of the nicest people that I have ever met and one of the best humans on the planet. I am proud to have called him a friend and will miss him deeply. At only 66 it was way too soon. RIP.

Tim was one of the og's who convinced me to join the sky pilots when I was a teenager. He was probably the most sweaty and calmest Florida man. RIP Tim. He was so funny on league days when freedom was running it, the banter was top tier.

It is with great sadness that I must post on the passing of one of the all-time great guys in our sport, Tim Willis. Hall Of Famer and an early pioneer of our sport. He did great things for our sport in the state of Florida and beyond. Tim was one of the nicest people that I have ever met and one of the best humans on the planet. I am proud to have called him a friend and will miss him deeply. At only 66 it was way too soon. RIP.
Never heard of him before this post, but damn, 66 is way too soon. I sure as hell like to think I have more than that coming to me, but...

Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one. ☹️

Latest posts