• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Allentown - Dec. 7th

Have fun, guys. I'm routing for bcr at Nocksy.... because i know how dangerous prerube can be with an available infraction cocked and loaded.

Oh that, and, WE ARE...

...PENN STATE!

Remember that I don't get to play that much any more, so I do have an " receive ass kicking" penciled in underneath "Nocki" on the calendar.

jrawk - Did not mean to leave you out of the fun! If you can ditch work, please join us!

If not, Let's plan another January trip and get together with FredVegasDGC, Prerube and the guys from VA!

I will drive south to you guys this year.

I would definitely meet up with you guys but I always have work on Fridays :(

I will definitely make a trip up north this Spring. My Grandmother lives in Greenville, NY and usually when I go to visit, I make some stops on the way.

Where in NJ do you live?

This is all very interesting except for the crappy niner part lol. Damn u job. I might try to switch with someone. I wanna see the new and improved Prerube.

I will definitely make a trip up north this Spring. My Grandmother lives in Greenville, NY and usually when I go to visit, I make some stops on the way.

Where in NJ do you live?

I live in the Trenton area but play most of my golf in PA. Tyler is right across the bridge from me, about 15 minutes or so away.

This is all very interesting except for the crappy niner part lol. Damn u job. I might try to switch with someone. I wanna see the new and improved Prerube.

course collectors :rolleyes:

John, thanks. I'll wait for a weekend southern excursion. i gotta save my vacation for the holidays and eventually honeymoon (another 1.5 years).

You boys behave.

John,

I may see what I can do about Friday. I may be able to skip a day...who knows. And yes...Disc Fiend is a regular at Tyler just like me...he and I have played numerous rounds together. How bad did Nocky get hit by the winds from Sandy? I know Tyler took a serious beating. Hole 24 is completely shut down besides the A pin. A huge tree came down right by the B pin and blocked the entire upper part of the hole. 12 was also pretty much destroyed...from the tee box all you see is a great big tree right where the lines were to A, B and C. The only line left is a small window for a flick and a huge hyzer bomb. There is no straight shot or hyzer flip line for that hole anymore.

I think if we all get out there to Nocky we should play some random dubs or wolf perhaps.

John,

I may see what I can do about Friday. I may be able to skip a day...who knows. And yes...Disc Fiend is a regular at Tyler just like me...he and I have played numerous rounds together. How bad did Nocky get hit by the winds from Sandy? I know Tyler took a serious beating. Hole 24 is completely shut down besides the A pin. A huge tree came down right by the B pin and blocked the entire upper part of the hole. 12 was also pretty much destroyed...from the tee box all you see is a great big tree right where the lines were to A, B and C. The only line left is a small window for a flick and a huge hyzer bomb. There is no straight shot or hyzer flip line for that hole anymore.

I think if we all get out there to Nocky we should play some random dubs or wolf perhaps.

If you can get out this Friday at 10AM, definitely meet up with us. It should be a good time.

If you can not make it out on Friday, let's plan something in January or Feb for Tyler.

John,

Speaking of which, we need to get a round in again soon! :hfive:

I'm trying to get a half day for fri. I could do Sellersville and maybe branchwood I refuse to play the other piles of poo though. Who is actually coming up and who is in for which courses etc.

I'm trying to get a half day for fri. I could do Sellersville and maybe branchwood I refuse to play the other piles of poo though. Who is actually coming up and who is in for which courses etc.

So far, Prerube and Jabruzzo3 are definitely driving up and playing all courses. Glong is still a strong maybe for driving up and playing all courses. (I will call him tomorrow and confirm)

bcr123psu is only playing Nocky.

BradC is definitely playing Sellers and some courses to follow. He may also get to Nocky if work permits.

So far, Prerube and Jabruzzo3 are definitely driving up and playing all courses. Glong is still a strong maybe for driving up and playing all courses. (I will call him tomorrow and confirm)

bcr123psu is only playing Nocky.

BradC is definitely playing Sellers and some courses to follow. He may also get to Nocky if work permits.

Shooting to make both Nockamixon and Sellersville, depending on work. We'll se about the nine hole courses. Branchwood can be fun with a putter though.

Speaking of which, we need to get a round in again soon! :hfive:

Yeah we do. It's been a while since we've thrown amigo. Did you hear about the doubles tournament next weekend at Jordan Creek? Me and my buddy Curtis are playing together. You should get a partner and come on up man. Go to Mr.Discgolf.com (Solt's website) and sign up.....should be a blast. :clap:

Yeah we do. It's been a while since we've thrown amigo. Did you hear about the doubles tournament next weekend at Jordan Creek? Me and my buddy Curtis are playing together. You should get a partner and come on up man. Go to Mr.Discgolf.com (Solt's website) and sign up.....should be a blast. :clap:

Kwick and I are teamed up for Santa's in the Creek Doubles next weekend. Come find me so we can at least say howdy. I'm going to be the 6' 6" bald sasquatch with the black Fade bag sporting a patch of my marching hammers avatar. If you don't spot me, just ask Solt to point me out.

Kwick and I are teamed up for Santa's in the Creek Doubles next weekend. Come find me so we can at least say howdy. I'm going to be the 6' 6" bald sasquatch with the black Fade bag sporting a patch of my marching hammers avatar. If you don't spot me, just ask Solt to point me out.

What division are you playing in?...We are playing in Advanced Am. :thmbup: