• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Almost an Ace!

discdug

Par Member
I threw a 325' drive the other day with the wind blowing from right to left with my Z Flash. I aimed far right knowing that the wind would take it left. Just I released it the wind picked up and put the disc on target with the basket. We heard it hit the chains bounce off of the pole and land 2 feet from the basket. Just my luck. That was the closest I ever came to an ace that far.
Anyone else have a close call like that before?

I have chained out 7 times, and only have 4 aces...the more you hit chains, the more you chain out, but they stick, sometimes

i almost didnt post here, but then i did

That is all that ever happens to me I am still waiting for my first ace. I have put it in the chains 7 times off the tee just for it to pop out. Very frustrating lol

Have a cookie.
cookies-dough-fundraising.jpg

I however have been close many times. My Vector has had about 2 oppurtunities. My buzzz flx held a perfect line but faded to much at the end.. Also at the ace race I hit chains once and anotjer landed 2 ft away..

On my second throw with my mako the disc flew straight at the basket and chained out. I was pissed. My anode has given me a couple "big hyzer" birdies.. I want that ace though.

I have chained out 3 times in the past two weeks. Hit dead center on a downhill hole with my m Ion only for it to hit the pole and slide off the side of the basket. Hit side chains with my hornet. And had my Surge go through single chains, hit the pole, turn sideways, and come out the back.

maybe we need an "almost ace" mega-thread too

Post number 999
Thought it was appropriate here since that is how many aces I have ;)

Double eagle for the MS homey! :thmbup:

I've got aces from the old object-course days, and have abused many a basket, but no chain-outs.

Last edited:

Latest posts