• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Altitude Disc Golf Liquidating!!!

For the items where it has every specific color and weight listed and says "0 in stock". I'm guessing that even though we can technically purchase those you don't have them anymore?

Just curious even though it may sound like a dumb question.

Missed out on an opto fuse, but got a star eagle and leopard. Thanks!

Damn these prices are awesome, I wish I didn't crash my car last week so the $900 I'm spending on the deductable and rental car coulda gone towards a pile of discs! =(

:thmbup:These prices are sick. Maybe there are some left friday.

man, every way I try to make it work, it just doesn't with the shipping...you all are lucky, I'd have cleaned out the place were it not for this. It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer and Neumann figure out a way to work the recycling fees.

I snagged up a handful of discs I don't need, but you never know when I will want to revisit the mold.

Thanks for the deal.

I just couldnt pull the trigger on it. i wanted 5 discs a birdie bag and a mini but shipping was 18.50 so i just said meh even though they said they could adjust teh shipping after the purchase. Great prices though wish it was local!

I just couldnt pull the trigger on it. i wanted 5 discs a birdie bag and a mini but shipping was 18.50 so i just said meh even though they said they could adjust teh shipping after the purchase. Great prices though wish it was local!

$18.50 for shipping! I would think after 2 discs it would just be no more than $10. Shipping for 5 discs should be free. On my way over to Altitude site, Hopefully I dont say "Meh" also.

I agree, I pulled in 8 discs and a small birdie for a total shipping of ~$25. No thanks.

I ordered about 9 discs the other day and shipping was $17. Not good but not bad. I can't say enough good things about altitude.

Thanks for everything guys!

Latest posts