• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am World Predictions

Pete May does not have a Professional World Title. He missed by two in the 2006 Finals to Peter Shive on hole 17 at Lake Olmstead when Peter parked his long approach and May got wet.

Pete was reinstated as an Amateur a few years ago and played in Sr. GM at Am Worlds last year.

Pete May does not have a Professional World Title. He missed by two in the 2006 Finals to Peter Shive on hole 17 at Lake Olmstead when Peter parked his long approach and May got wet.

Pete was reinstated as an Amateur a few years ago and played in Sr. GM at Am Worlds last year.

I knew he got second in a couple Pro Worlds, but thought he won one pre-pdga stats on the pdga site. Thanks for the clarity. BTW, do you recall the spotter that was on #17 at lake Olmstead? He was by far the greatest spotter I have ever seen, seconded by the guy who used to do #12 at USDGC before the back up on 888.

Spencer Wilken for the win! Only 2 stokes back last time I checked.

yeah, that was just pool A though, at the end of today all 3 MA1 pools will have played the same three courses so we will see how he is doing against the entire field, he should be top 5 or so...

CraigWesnofske - BTW, do you recall the spotter that was on #17 at lake Olmstead? He was by far the greatest spotter I have ever seen, seconded by the guy who used to do #12 at USDGC before the back up on 888.
The local who is deaf was kind of the star of the Finals who wasn't playing.

Cameron Colglazier, Pete Ulibarri, Billy Dunne, and David Weaver in the Finals. Cam wins on the final putt. Anyone wanna put some money against cam???

Hastings is local and has been playing pro and turning down cash for a while. Matty O and Feldberg hyped up Cameron big time. Kenny the Mad Snapper always seems to shoot hot at Am Worlds. Its going to be a fun watching the scores roll in for this one. Can't rule out Billy Dunne, who also has a lot of pro experience and has been 1000+ rated before. I'm not so sure Spencer can continue to shoot this well...

Yeah Dan "the Kid" Hastings is the local favorite to win for sure. I think it was David Weaver just telling me about his 10 on hole 18 at GVP, and still shot a 58.

YA Kenny G. IL love. top 7 are wrecking the field.

David Turnbeaugh continues to climb and makes the final 9 for adv masters!

I wouldn't be surprised if Pete Ulibarri won. He has the Uli gene, and has been tearing up the local pro events lately. GO PETE!!!

Just want to be sure everyone remembers that I called Pete before it even started.

Hastings tore it up with a -10. Goes from 3 strokes behind to 3 stroke lead after day 3. I got to route for the local kid.

Latest posts