• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Amazon Cheap GStar

threevok

Double Eagle Member
GStar

As of Monday 06/29/2015

Of course you can't pick your color and weights are limited, but if you like GStar $10 is a pretty good deal. Prices fluctuate.

For all you cheap discers, you can collect all your loose change in a jar and can use the savings on a coin star machine and get an Amazon gift card and not have to pay a fee. Perfect for buying a backup or trying a new mold and doesn't hit the wallet too hard.

yup on prime they're $8.80 shipped.
too bad the Teebird has TB3 info in the description.
and I only have a blue-purple-pink bag so not worth the gamble, for me.

For all you cheap discers, you can collect all your loose change in a jar and can use the savings on a coin star machine and get an Amazon gift card and not have to pay a fee. Perfect for buying a backup or trying a new mold and doesn't hit the wallet too hard.
I have a huge bag of silver was gonna take it to the coin star and most likely let them take the 10% to get the cash. I knew you could get store credit but didn't know a amazon gift card. That's a good option. Still probably won't buy disc from amazon however... :p
wut? get on that prime mode.. even with the weak ass MN sales tax...

Order total: $9.38 on a single.

8.80 flat for me, son! We don't funk with that sales tax stuff :thmbup:

Amazon is in my state so I've got tax to pay. Don't order enough to justify Prime but I added some stuff I needed to get a couple Sidewinders. Thanks for the heads up Threevok.

Are these the ones dunipace used to bale out the sewage leak they were dealing with? Oh well, I'm sure they'll still fly fine, just give em a quick rinse

Just curious if people were happy with their orders. This deal was too good to pass up (plus i had just thrown my Star Roadrunner up in a tree), so I went with a Sidewinder and Roadrunner in 165-169g. I received a yellow 165 Sidewinder and an orange 167 Roadrunner. I was afraid I would get colors other than red, orange, and yellow, so I was quite pleased.

I got two Sidewinders.. 166 and 171g. Both came in lime green. For $8 I'm not complaining. Got a birdie on a hole I never had before with one so that's a plus.

Amazon slides prices up and down for reasons unknown to the general public, but I believe is based on an algorithm related to the interest (or lack thereof) indicated by stock, visits, hits and purchases. I have seen an item go from $34.98 to $49.98 within an hour.

The moral of the story is if you see an item at a great price on Amazon, just get it while you can because it may not last.

I sell se to Amazon and your right, if interest tanks price will drop and if it spikes it will recover, but the also have an automatic pricing tool that beats the best prices of all their marketplace vendors and major competitors, so usually they will have a very competitive price.

Plays hob with you if you inforce a MAP policy though.

Amazon slides prices up and down for reasons unknown to the general public, but I believe is based on an algorithm related to the interest (or lack thereof) indicated by stock, visits, hits and purchases. I have seen an item go from $34.98 to $49.98 within an hour.

The moral of the story is if you see an item at a great price on Amazon, just get it while you can because it may not last.

Yep. Happens allllllll the time. I somehow snagged this LG G3 for $40 when all carriers and big bix stores were selling $199

Next day it went to $149 then $199. I won!

when it comes down to niche items like disc golf stuff, its ALWAYS best to support local businesses even if its not in "your town" and buy your discs from the small brick and mortar guys. the more we buy from local stores the more they will stock and the longer they will keep their doors open. even if its a few dollars more, SHOP LOCALLY.

A lot of local retailers also sell through amazon. It only makes sense to really if you have the inventory.

I bought a couple of Tbirds. I haven't tried a Gstar Tbird. 21 bucks with tax. Not bad.