• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

JV would you and Terry even work with those guys? It would take a lot of upfront cash, and even then I'd be scared of attaching my name to them.

I couldn't watch, did they use any of my clips?

Before Billy Crump was involved there was talks of Terry actually helping out. It was very preliminary and not exactly sure what it would have involved. But I know there was initial discussions going on.

Yes, the upfront cash would have to have been good for us to come on as consultants. I don't think that I would do it NOW, but that is easy to say when there is no money being flashed in front of me. :D

The only time they would have used your footage is during the player bios. I didn't see any sort of credit, so maybe they didn't. Or maybe they did and then didn't credit you? Not sure.

This is a great shot of Ricky getting ready to smash the basket into the ground... ;)

CQpCZLU.jpg

To chime in here (been on and off following this thread since I heard about the tour): In regards to the tastefulness of the employment of hooters girls during this event and how out of touch Salient is with disc golfers, I wonder if they had ANY idea that this was the same weekend as the women's global event.

The women's global event is biennial and this was the third iteration. An already established event that takes place all across the world and brings the biggest names in women's disc golf along with other huge names and supporters was simply overlooked by Salient. Then, of course, they brought in hooters girls. JMTC.

They mentioned the WGE. Some say to explain why there were no women in the ADGT

They also followed up the sequence highlighting the women of the sport with a close-up of the Hooters girls and Billy saying something about it being great to see those pro ladies throwing plastic. :wall:

Thanks dash, I see it now. I see MJ made it close at the end, would have been great if he could have tied Ricky to force a playoff (did they even have a playoff contingency plan?).

And interesting the baskets were spitting out at the end, Ricky had said earlier that they were catching fine. Too bad nobody hit "a ace" for the Jeep, oh well maybe next year! (They did say "the first annual" so it sounds like they are up for doing it again, which is hard to believe considering all the money they must have lost on this venture).

Still waiting for the published "reflection" from them, it would be "interesting" to see how they spin it.

Wait, I see it now, the baskets are supposed to spit out, in case someone did hit the basket on the Jeep hole. Disc spits out, no one wins. I see your evil plot now Scaliant (Scaliant, the evil villan who uses his disrupto ray to push my throws into the schule).

Holy **** Kilgus just called out Goodpasture for his pot arrest and then linked a website showing the arrest. Using his official account.

That dude is a straight savage.

Exact quote,when referring to Goodpasture involving PayPal in the dispute:
"With your past history of illicit drug use Charlie, we should have known better than to expect anything less."

THAT SENTENCE DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Holy **** Kilgus just called out Goodpasture for his pot arrest and then linked a website showing the arrest. Using his official account.

That dude is a straight savage.

Exact quote,when referring to Goodpasture involving PayPal in the dispute:
"With your past history of illicit drug use Charlie, we should have known better than to expect anything less."

THAT SENTENCE DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE

Yeah that's going to go over well with the rest of the touring pros, especially Climo -- just crazy dumb tactics.

This **** is getting bad on Facebook. Actual lawyers are gearing up to go pro bono in a full scale tort lawsuit against Chris Kilgus, Steve Boucher, Salient Discs and the American Disc Golf Tour.

He should have just shut up. But he didnt. Kilgus is having a full on Facebook meltdown. I almost feel bad for him.

This **** is getting bad on Facebook. Actual lawyers are gearing up to go pro bono in a full scale tort lawsuit against Chris Kilgus, Steve Boucher, Salient Discs and the American Disc Golf Tour.

He should have just shut up. But he didnt. Kilgus is having a full on Facebook meltdown. I almost feel bad for him.

POST SCREENSHOTS THIS IS THE TIME AND PLACE DO IT111!!!1

:popcorn:

(feel free to blackout names of anyone you respect of course)

POST SCREENSHOTS THIS IS THE TIME AND PLACE DO IT111!!!1

:popcorn:

(feel free to blackout names of anyone you respect of course)

Way too hard to do that from my phone.
Start at "salient discs complaint page" and go from there. Its epic.

I'm done though. This is getting just crazy.

Here's another recent addition. Kilgus was accused of pencil whipping.

Attachments

• ADGT Kilgus.JPG
    ADGT Kilgus.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 238
Continuing the Above...

Josh Williams I heard the owner was caught pencil whipping to get himself into the USDGC

Rick Black He wasn't caught pencil whipping. His score was suspicous and brought to the attention of JP. JP made the ruling to let the score stand. The year was 2005 and I ran the Monday qualfier. The score in question was the 2nd lowest carded that day. The fact that he played the qualifying round with his 3 of his buddies was 1 of the red flags. We changed that format the following year. Needless to say he didn't score within 20 strokes of his qualifying score for any of the 4 rounds of tournament play.

Avery Jenkins Who is this that you're referring to?

Rick Black Chris Kilgus

Rick Black And I haven't shared that story with many folks over the years. He was caught pencil whipping in small tournaments in SC while competing as an advanced player. He was also advanced during the qualifying round in questuon.

Robert Leonard He def was DQed for cheating at an event I played at. And then I was supposed to stay with him. He took off. Didn't answer my calls and left me and others stranded.

Rick Black He turned in a score of 63 I believe. Notable players trying to qualify that year but didn't make it. Nikko Locastro and Brian Skinner. This was the same year that Skinner recorded the 1st ever 1100 rated round.

Rick Black Sorry it was 2006. His scores were 75- 98 - 86. Finished 6 spots above DFL.

Eric Roadhouse I've seen more than 5 nobodies qualified on Monday, different years. ..
Be 13 or more strokes, from there qualified score. Every round. .

Adam Britton But an average of 23 strokes above Eric?

Robert Leonard I was at a tournament he cheated at. I can't speak for USDGC, but I can speak for me. And standing in a parking lot wondering where I'm gonna sleep that night.

Dana Vicich Avery Jenkins you must have missed when I talked about Dr. Chris on SmashBoxxTV a few months ago. It was on this very topic...

Avery Jenkins Please give us a brief summary Dana.

Eric Roadhouse Qualified with a 60 something. .
Shot anywhere around 75, 73, 81 type scores

Dana Vicich Brief summary is- he is a known pencil whipper. My buddy was on his card at the Earlwood Classic in 2007.

Eric Roadhouse 85,83

Ben Long Pretty much exactly what Rick Black is saying

Robert Leonard yup, that is the tournament I was at Dana Vicich

Chris Kilgus Oh Dana...are you on this same stuff...never have met you but you are a great story teller, so so disc golfer but GREAT story teller.

Chris Kilgus Rick Black show some proof. Again a innova homer. Guess the year I won in a playoff over Tim Barr and Matt Peckham was computer generated Xoxo Rick

Andrew Rivers *an* dude, you use "an" when the following word starts with a vowel (e.g., "an ace")

Alex Kreilkamp Chris, everyone knows you're a hack and do terrible shady business practices. GG.

Billy Crump Well... i would give the show a "C"...we Lost control right out of the gate....there were 28 things Not shown(were on schedule,just never got on show?) I could have done a Much better job. It is completely different when the Production co. is In Charge and you just do what you can when you they tell you what is coming up next. I still feel we waste Money on the LIVE part,our audience is out doing what we Love to do during live broadcast ! But overall the Production Quality was Awesome,i am really Proud of the in the can pieces(Super Stars,Charities,Clubs) but we have a good idea of how to get where we All want to go! Hope this Helps. Love and Miss ya Avery.....

Latest posts