• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Kilgus also threw up a screenshot of what he claims to be a full refund to charlie, which makes zero sense because it was the first time he alleged that a full refund was ever on the table. Charlie then points out that the screen shot in question is of the 80 dollar ADGT membership charge that was later waived for players. Really great stuff!

Kilgus also threw up a screenshot of what he claims to be a full refund to charlie, which makes zero sense because it was the first time he alleged that a full refund was ever on the table. Charlie then points out that the screen shot in question is of the 80 dollar ADGT membership charge that was later waived for players. Really great stuff!

That **** was comedy! Rekt so hard. This guy is on another level, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Charlie also pointed out that screen shot was in January, long before the refund of $300 was requested.

Sometimes I'm glad my wife has facebook so I can witness these lovely disc golf moments play out live.

Kilgus needs to go crawl in a hole for a while....for his own benefit

That Avery Jenkins thread is pure gold. I was reading through it and had to rush here to see if you all were seeing what I was seeing. Just when I thought the drama couldn't get any more intense, it fracking explodes into another dimension of drama.

Charlie also pointed out that screen shot was in January, long before the refund of $300 was requested.

And in which case, if was requested in January, was soon enough notice to warrant a full refund, which would have made the whole argument moot.

I think I posted this about 2500 posts ago, but Kilgus is a true psychopath/sociopath.

The Dunning-Kruger effect also comes to mind.

This latest development is starting to stink of a guy frustrated and angry that he just lost his shirt on an ill-advised, unorganized and arrogant endeavor, and he's now lashing out at anyone he thinks he can to try to deflect attention away from his own shortcomings. LOL.

There is an freaking fantastic scumbag Steve meme floating around with Boucher's face photoshopped in. I would love to share it here but I don't know how to attach pics from the mobile platform

Billy Crump Well... i would give the show a "C"...we Lost control right out of the gate....there were 28 things Not shown(were on schedule,just never got on show?) I could have done a Much better job. It is completely different when the Production co. is In Charge and you just do what you can when you they tell you what is coming up next. I still feel we waste Money on the LIVE part,our audience is out doing what we Love to do during live broadcast ! But overall the Production Quality was Awesome,i am really Proud of the in the can pieces(Super Stars,Charities,Clubs) but we have a good idea of how to get where we All want to go! Hope this Helps. Love and Miss ya Avery.....

The most interesting thing in this post by Crump is that he says, I think, that a lot of their pre produced material never made it on air. That is really strange.

This latest development is starting to stink of a guy frustrated and angry that he just lost his shirt on an ill-advised, unorganized and arrogant endeavor, and he's now lashing out at anyone he thinks he can to try to deflect attention away from his own shortcomings. LOL.

But, he was saying months ago that if this thing fell short of expectations, it would be all of our faults for not supporting the event. So he's just reminding us of our shortcomings.

:gross:

So, how do I set my Facebook account to send me an alert whenever Kilgus appears?

So I tried to follow, and it looks like Kilgus has me blocked. No idea why, but I can't see his posts.

He's been known to delete his posts, very soon after posting them, so the threads look like one side of a phone conversation.

God bless the screenshots.

Then again, he may have blocked you. It's certainly happened before.

oG6mD.gif

Ok this is absolutely golden! Freaking hilarious!

I'm sorry but you must be young, naive or both if you think the top exec of some big company is going to see a print article while on an airplane and think to themselves that they should contact and/or invest in Frisbee golf.

There was a seminar a long time ago that I was lucky enough to take part in that featured the late, great Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He said that the only think stopping you from your goals is yourself. He then went into great detail on the subject. The reason that you aren't successful is because you're lazy or you're fat or you're incompetent or maybe because your family is poor. Rest assured that there is NOTHING you can do to change these things and it's "best to never have lived at all rather than to have lived a silent life of mediocrity."

I'll see if I can find it in a podcast and link it for you guys.

best wishes,

Extra bit - one bit-o language in there FYI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited: