• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

More than that. The ADGT has one of the worst ideas in disc golf history. The notion that the way to the "big time" was to put disc golf on a golf course, with strange new rules, and show it on ESPN's streaming service, was nuts before they began executing it so badly. Thinking people would pay hundreds of dollars and flock to the opportunity was the second worst idea.

More than that. The ADGT has one of the worst ideas in disc golf history. The notion that the way to the "big time" was to put disc golf on a golf course, with strange new rules, and show it on ESPN's streaming service, was nuts before they began executing it so badly. Thinking people would pay hundreds of dollars and flock to the opportunity was the second worst idea.

I like how throwing threw trees and over hills makes the sport very interesting.

Looking forward to touring the Courses within our tournament reach over the next month.

I like how throwing threw trees and over hills makes the sport very interesting.

Looking forward to touring the Courses within our tournament reach over the next month.

I prefer thrown trees. Specifically the ones that don't have to inject their religion into everything.

Latest posts