• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

amount found, lost, returned. what's your record?

whenever i find discs, i play with them until i get to the toughest hole and lose it on that one on purpose

:\ why did i think that you sold those discs :confused:

they did. one of them was given to me after pulling it back out the water 3x within a few weeks.

traded a few not on the list to the disc store to get a putter. A week later I pulled those disc's from the pond lol.

"Courses Played: 1"

wait, so do you play the gnarliest course around all the time exclusively every day all day and find stuff everywhere, or are you just a rake laker

"Courses Played: 1"

wait, so do you play the gnarliest course around all the time exclusively every day all day and find stuff everywhere, or are you just a rake laker

Play here and there. Find and return more than I play lol..... If I'm not looking then people tend to ask where I am on the local forum lol..... Not everything comes out of the water. Have had numerous chigger, bee/wasp and spider bites while digging through the over the head briar patch.

i'm glad there are people like you Queezy; braving the elements to find other peoples shanked shots. if i can't find a disc that's easily replaceable within 15 minutes, i move on :\

This guy

Chris Odden "KC-Pro Innova Gazelle" Notified on 11-13-09

lost it in 2007. And it was on the same hole he lost it on. The plastic was leaf woods dyed.

One of these might be bought in a few days for removing discs from the top of the ice. The golden retriever sucks on top of ice. Has like a 200 to 300ft range.

sa4181634128-la.jpg

if i go dive your water hole what will you do for the next week?

if i go dive your water hole what will you do for the next week?

Its frozen over lol. Hence this reply.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showpost.php?p=618225&postcount=376

p.s. I'm not the only person out there. My list is what I have come across, I'm sure others have a list like mine. I'm unemployed so I have more time to beat them out there.

Some new guy started looking for disc's last week. I got out there at 9am, he got there at 11. Had a few disc's in my hand and told him he needs to beat me out there if wants to find them. He left the park after I told him that. From what I hear thats the guy who charges people when he finds their disc's.

The recent black disc didnt have ink but still went back to the owner.

I do use the lost disc section of the course directory for the non inked disc's and then search other forums for the owners before they hit my collection. The collection then goes and gets sold. Give away some at no cost to others in person. Guy lost his pro boss one day after letting his friend use it. Returned that and gave him another pro boss for his friend.

Of course this
http://www.iamwhois.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=233

Use alot to let beginners try out disc's on a non water hole even if they don't plan on buying one.

Many people who do as much work as you to get discs try to justify not returning them. Got to admit, I have to respect you for returning an uninked disc you found on ice :thmbup:

Think I have the longest rope out there though lol. Have 30ft on the G-R, another 30ft in my pocket and another 15ft in the other pocket lol. Yes I have used all 75 feet before to grab a few disc's.

I was with WillACarpenter when he threw his golden retriever onto thin ice, rope and all...Priceless
Discjon's brother walked slowly across the ice to save it.

This guy

Chris Odden "KC-Pro Innova Gazelle" Notified on 11-13-09

lost it in 2007. And it was on the same hole he lost it on. The plastic was leaf woods dyed.

Did you find Chris Odden? It's easily been 5 or 6 years since I've seen that guy. Sadly I was holding onto one of his old CE eagles that was beat up really bad. All it said was Odden on the back. I gave it to Trevor a few months ago but can get it back if I really want to,

Latest posts