• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

An Efficient Killer - The Pred Thread

X preds are awesome, i'd never gotten rid of them, but they seem to overlap with my Cpd.

Saw dave's and colombo's preds at the pro shop, had to pick them up.

7133892359_352960d017_c.jpg

kinda hard to get the lighting right indoors, these things minty blue.

I also, have one of those beautiful blue Predators. The one I put in the bag for sidearm approaches is the same plastic, but in a yellowish green. Nailed a 120' par save flick with it Sunday, from a knee. I had real angst about switching to the Pred from an Avenger (for that slot), but it has paid off in spades.
KP

Been gladly throwing them since the day they came out in, what--'04? 05? Somewhere in there. Love them to death now that I have more power for anything pretty much 425' and under in windy conditions or if I need to get down quick. Otherwise, it's a mid like the Buzzz or Comet.

Always been lovin' me some Pred! (Z only--I discriminate.)

Just picked me up 2 Z preds in that exact color and foil stamp, as well. They fly as great as they look!

I can't get enough of this awesome pearly Z plastic. They also had bright, bright pink pearl but it was weighted in the 160's and I like my preds fat (170+)

Flipflat said:
Saw dave's and colombo's preds at the pro shop, had to pick them up.

7133892359_352960d017_c.jpg

kinda hard to get the lighting right indoors, these things minty blue.

I put them up on Ebay, if anyone's interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/110919880713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_282wt_59 and http://www.ebay.com/itm/Discraft-Z-Predator-174g-New-PEARLY-BLUE-/110919878926?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19d357090e#ht_500wt_1361

I do like the lighter weights and just got an aforementioned pearly pink Pred at 169g. Looks like cinnamon candy, giving my Bud Light can-colored GL River competition as prettiest non-anomalous plastic ever... plus, they've etched extra grip on the inner rim where the embossed patent number was on slightly older discs.

week to go before our big tournament and registration is down. gotta move some plastic. you guys like baby blue predators? how about these two? :D

551963_407253262664579_16760525_n.jpg

I'm a Predator fan myself. been so for years. It wasn't until the past few years I realized it's distance potential after messing around with PD's. After that the Predators are pretty much my main Distance Driver.

I have a really old 2003 Elite Z one that is pretty beat and is just very very straight.

My newest Z has a bit of beat in it,but it is what I use when it is Windy. It eats the wind like no ones business.

So after reading this whole entire thread it sounds like Z and ESP are the best and stay away from FLX. If I can find Elite X which it may not happen go ahead and pick one up.

Is it best to get flatter ones or Domey ones? both of mine have a good dome to them and have good glide and good forward fade.Is all the domey ones like that?