• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Annoying fast players behind you

There were several foursomes in front of me and a solo behind me at Zilker Park, so I invited the solo to join. Nice dude, we chatted travel vans, and then he stepped out after 9 because - wait for it - he needed to find out the results of a paternity test from some long-ago fling.

Pretty elaborate excuse just to get out of playing the back 9 with me . . . :LOL:

There were several foursomes in front of me and a solo behind me at Zilker Park, so I invited the solo to join. Nice dude, we chatted travel vans, and then he stepped out after 9 because - wait for it - he needed to find out the results of a paternity test from some long-ago fling.

Pretty elaborate excuse just to get out of playing the back 9 with me . . . :LOL:
im tryin to read between the lines but its difficult

whats the life lesson here

Seems like an easy solution is to insist that they play through
I wanted nothing more than him to play through. Never heard someone decline. It was really strange. Legitimately got out of his car, threw a disc while the door was still open, then proceeded to speed run the course. He may have had a mental deficiency. Whatever the case, i just wanted to play a slow round with my dog in peace while taking mutliple shots.