• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Any other Innova Panther fans out there?

Trashthrasher

Eagle Member
I've been a fan of the Innova Panther for as long as I have been playing. It works good for me being a RHFH driver. I'm just seeing if anyone else is fan, or for that matter, not a fan. Lets hear some opinions!!!:cool:

panther.gif

Last edited:
One of my friends I play with throws a Panther for his understable mid slot. I have thrown it a few times and it will hold an anhyzer all the way to the ground for me. He also likes it for short forehand flicks, he said it flicks better for him than his beat Roc, more of a release issue for him.

I use mine for the exact same thing. I get a good arc on an anhyzer or I forehand flick it and it will fly perfectly flat. first mid range I bought. I've added a buzz to my bag, but i still use my panther quite a bit

I love the panther as well. I've got a champ that's been in my bag since I bought it. I toss it RHFH as well and it works great on holes like #7 at Reedy Creek or #11 original at Hornet's Nest. I can putt decently with it in a pinch.

My wife has one but prefers her ching sniper over it. (more or less an X-panther).

A Champ Panther is a money disc. Its great for tight tunnel shots and is very straight. But the reason it stays in my bag is because for any midrange thumber shot it is absolutely perfect. Think a slower XS and youll get the idea. Seriously if your an overhand heavy player and dont have a Panther in your bag you are seriously missing out.

I love the panther as well. I've got a champ that's been in my bag since I bought it. I toss it RHFH as well and it works great on holes like #7 at Reedy Creek or #11 original at Hornet's Nest. I can putt decently with it in a pinch.

I have two of them and I usually use them on short anny holes (think #1 at Bracketts Bluff).
Havnt thought about pulling out the Panther on #7 at Reedy.... hmmmm... Next time, i'll give it a shot. I never putt with mine.

love my panther. it is a 166 champion in pink. the pink panther will always have a spot in my bag for the mid-long anhyzer shot or a mid-distance tunnel shot. i do not use it often but when the hole sets up for it, i dont want any other disc. i am a midrange nut. i carry 4 different midranges and use them all.

A guy I play with a lot uses the Panther, only mid he plays with. He can get that disc to do EXACTLY what he wants it to.

Does anyone know how a panther differs from a coyote? I've tried Rocs as mids but somehow always seem to come back to the Coyote. Would the Panther be a good interim between the two?

Latest posts