• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any SoCal players up for a round?

4ormal

Birdie Member
I went down to LA in January to meet up with my girlfriend. She happens to live about a 5 minute walk from La Mirada :D Long story short, I'll be going back to visit March 17-27. If anybody would like to meet up and play any of the LA/Pasadena courses hit me up! Would love to get some local feedback :)

I might go down there around those dates, also, as I have a cousin near Dodger Stadium and my daughters live in L.A./Huntington Bch. Send me a PM. However, if I don't make it down there you should checkout El Dorado DGC and Chavez Ridge (in Elysian Prk). El Dorado, because it isn't that far from La Mirada (and pretty good), and Chavez because its awesome! Very cool to round the corner by 14 or 15 and look out over Dodger stadium during your golf round, plus its a fun, challenging, course. Hopefully, I can come play it with you
:thmbup:

Thanks :) I'll hit you up for sure. When I there in January I played La Mirada, Oak Grove and Chavez Ridge. When I stopped at the disc golf shop (DISCovery) a few of the locals mentioned a couple 9 hole pitch n putts too but I can't remember the names. I'm not against driving out of the area if the courses are good :)