• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

any suggestions?

DanPhillips

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: 3 years
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBh
Sex: m

Bag:

Drivers:
175 pinnacle Rampage, - control driver/wind
170 med x link lace, - Max distance
175 star sidewinder, - understable/long annys
175 med x link ascent, - stable fairway driver
172 med x link trak - understable fairway driver/ annys
172 star firebird, - Utility disc, hookshots rhbh rhfh, thumber
Mids:
178 esp Buzzz, - main mid
178 ESP Meteor - annys.
178 ESP zone - approach shots and recovery shots
178 ESP drone - Never throw this now that i have the zone
Putters:
175 x link soft Sole

I am looking to add a Driver for max/control distance. I have tried the cannon, lace, destroyer, katana and wraith in this spot and haven't had a lot of success with any of them. I can throw the katana the farthest but im not always sure where its going. All of the discs I list here except the destroyer are a little to understable. I have not given up on the lace just yet but I find it is a fine line with my release angle to keep it in the fairway. I am sure a lot of this is my throwing issues but that is another question for another forum

I am looking for a approach putter or driving putter that is stable but not overlapping the zone

I am also just looking for general feed back let me know if there is something missing

What distances do you throw? That information will change what suggestions you get for drivers. Your mids and putters look solid, though. When your ESP Buzzz starts getting beat in, though, I would suggest trying a Z Buzzz. I've thrown Buzzzes in every plastic, and Z plastic is easily my favorite. Some people prefer ESP, though, so it's whatever.

With the Rampage I consistently throw around 350-380'. I have only had the lace this winter so I'm not to sure but my katana last summer I was pushing over 400' when I had a lot of room to work with. I keep 2 ESP buzzz's in the bag both are pretty beat and I am considering the change to Z just because they beat up to fast

I throw about your speed. Right now, I'm throwing a slightly beat Z Avenger for control D (about 350' dead straight, then a slight forward fade), and a slightly beat X Avenger for max D (more distance, but with more lateral movement).

I've had my current Z Buzzz for about 6 months now, and it's only just started showing some turn.