• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Anyone have pics of Innova Deluxe Bag?

jskatt21

Par Member
I am just curious as to what one looks like with all your gear in it, also has anyone experienced any ripping or tearing on the seams? My brother is looking to get one, but want to see it, and see what problems people have had.

I have one but it's my spare disc bag. IOW, It goes from my office to my car and just sits there. (No it's not for sale cheap. Sorry.) I carried on the course for a summer and went back to a 10 disc bag because of the weight. For the price, it's an OK bag but I hated the elastic on the water bottle holder. It took two hands to replace a bottle. Other than that no problems. Try the link below I think there are some reviews.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/

I have had no problme with my bag so far. It is a very good medium sized bag.

picture.php

I just got the bag for fathers day, but I really like it so far!

My biggest pet peeve about the Deluxe... no mini pocket and no pocket for pencil. Seriously?

Other than that, a pretty good bag for the recreational player. Holds more than enough discs and gear. The skinny pocket next to the water bottle is the perfect size for a bottle of bug spray.

I use a round Rubbermaid container (8 in diameter, 3.5 in wide) in the middle to hold first aid kit, trash bag, ect (misc junk) since I don't fill it up with discs. Kind of like this idea:
127125.jpg

That leaves the wide pocket on the side opposite of the water bottle free for hat/gloves/other misc junk.

One of these days I'll take a pic of it.

Last edited:
disc-bag.JPG

Here's my Innova Deluxe bag fully laden. I've used it for well over a year with no ripping or seam tear or zipper problems. The only thing I don't like about it is the divider inserts. After quite a bit of frustration with them, I eventually took them out of the bag. That means I have to keep the bag full of discs to keep it from going all floppy. Also I don't find the "putter pocket" very useful for putters. The way the elastic works makes it hard to get a putter in there, so instead I use the pocket for my scorecard clipboard (bought at Office Depot). That has worked great for me so far. I just keep my mini in the little zipper pocket on the underside of the lid. Also the drink pocket will expand to fit a Nalgene-sized bottle, but is naturally narrow enough because of the elastic to fit smaller drinks, like a 20-oz. Powerade bottle.

I removed the dividers and actually use two accordion dividers to hold my discs. One on each of the Tupperware container in the middle. This divides it into drivers on one side and mids on the other.

0628001357.jpg

This is a pic of my bag with all of my gear in it.

Click on the picture for a Larger Version.

Last edited: