• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone know how to get a logo on a bag?

Got a friend who is a big Memphis Grizzlies fan and was curious if anyone knew if you could get a bag made in their team colors and with a Grizzlies logo on the bag? Where could I go to do this?

No Excuses is the first option.

Big Hyzer also makes their Ergo 2 in custom colors. I don't know if they'd be able to embroider a Grizzlies logo, but they'd certainly be able to match the team colors.

Can they put copyrighted logos on the bag? Ive been wanting to take my bag to an embroidery shop but I think they will turn me away when I ask for a licensed logo.

Those No Excuses bags look bada$$. Another option might be to find an "off the shelf" bag in team colors (or black) and get some Grizzley patches from the web and have them sewn on, maybe pick up some color matched paracord zipper pulls. It's gotta be lot cheaper to buy an offically liscensed patch than an officially licsensed bag. Just my $.02