• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This getting out of hand

If you're just adding courses from Udisc you already have that map up on you're phone. Just find that same location on the add courses page and place the pin there. You don't have to do anything with lat/long. Unless I'm missing something?

It took a little getting used to, but I feel like it's much better now. I don't type in directions either anymore which was the real time killer and is totally obsolete now. My only issue is it thinks my location on that map is about an hour north, everytime. Other than that it works great for me.

@danhyzer, you can PM me the list of courses and I'll gladly add them if you want. It's freezing cold here and I've been adding ones recently anyway.
I second WH here, marking the new course location on a map is much easier now. Entering the directions is the most time consuming piece of adding a new course. I want to do it correctly (in case someone does rely on them), but if the directions do need to be filled in, it would be nice to enter a "Start" location and the site would pull up the directions to the "End" location.

It will be pretty tedious to do it for 15 courses. Best thing is to individually search each location on google maps and you should be able to copy/paste the coordinates from there
This is what I do. I usually wait until I get home to add new courses on my laptop.

I will only add a course if I know for sure it is there. There are SO many junk courses listed on that other popular app.

The only issues I have had with DGCR with courses are ones that have been removed and no one has said anything about it. I have had to do this a few times. But then that is part of keeping this site accurate as possible.

I will also admit, that I don't usually add courses till I have played them. There are several courses in Texas that are not listed at the moment, I just have not played them yet.

I'll just bump this one I guess.

Am I the only one actively poaching courses from..um..elsewhere and adding them here?

It's SOOOO much easier to do now, for me at least. I don't mind doing it to an extent, but a little help please at least. Add that, "sweet, the church down the road opened a course" course.

Pretty please. 🙏

It doesn't take an army. And a course is a course.
You are not alone lol

Latest posts