• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia #2 in Fort Worth, TX.

I live 5 minutes from Arcadia and I play it MAYBE once every 6 months. I HATE that course with a passion. There are maybe 4 holes that I really like a lot but the rest are as giles stated, junk.

If you want a challenge lets do it on a real course.

That course is junk. Played it once and will never go back.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Just because a course rips your nutz off is no reason to dis it like that.

The majority of people that say they don't like Arcadia just can't throw far enough to birdie some of the holes out there. I'm not saying it is the best course around, but it ain't as bad as some people make it out to be. It's not my first choice to go play on weekends or anything, but I play it on weekdays after work quite a bit. I'm very thankful to have it close by to play.

That is the dumbest thing I've heard all day. Just because a course rips your nutz off is no reason to dis it like that.

I shot a 56.... and you know good and well how far I can throw. I think I allmost hit 13 in the air, took it over the top.

I can throw far and there are lots of better courses to play then that one.

I shot a 56.... and you know good and well how far I can throw. I think I allmost hit 13 in the air, took it over the top.

Doesn't make the statement any less dumb.

I agree it is junk but its not the worst course around, there are wors, but if I was in the area I would rather play Northpark then go there or go to Zboaz/Veterans.

I agree it is junk but its not the worst course around, there are wors, but if I was in the area I would rather play Northpark then go there or go to Zboaz/Veterans.

Both of you guys are spoiled by your good courses in McKinney. Not all of us have Towne Lake close by. Friggin course snobs!
I'd love to play either one of you at Arcadia. Challange (in a Cosby voice)

Bring it! Im not knocking Arcadia dude. Its an ok course, but its not anywhere near what its made out to be. I like the course but Im tired of people acting like its the cream of he crop in DFW, if we are going to get on this website and start calling people out and wanting to start challenging people, the lets go play some real golf and and a real course, it doesnt have to be Mckinney, there are tons better courses to choose from then Arcadia. I was going to put the word "bull$hit" there but Aracadia is way above that, but its not some killer course that is the end all be all of disc golf

13 is a 338 foot hole, but congratulations. :)

Bring it! Im not knocking Arcadia dude. Its an ok course, but its not anywhere near what its made out to be. I like the course but Im tired of people acting like its the cream of he crop in DFW, if we are going to get on this website and startcalling people out lets go play some real golf and not that. I was going to put the word "bull$hit" there but Aracadia is way above that, but its not some killer course that is the end all be all of disc golf

I never said it was the cream of the crop. I'm surprised by it's 4 rating. I gave it a 3.5 and that was probably on the high end...just couldn't give it a 3 because I like the course better than other courses I've rated a 3.
Who do you know of that carries any weight with you that says it's the "cream of the crop". That is ridiculous. In any conversations I've had with serious golfers around here, there are several courses that get mentioned long before Arcadia does. I'm just not sitting by and letting one of my home courses get called Junk. That's BS.

Let me know when you want to head down this way for a round. It's been a while Rob.