• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia in Ft. Worth, TX Weely Mini

cc0049

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
We're going to start running a weekly mini at Arcadia in Ft. Worth, Texas on Saturday mornings at 9am. This will be a draw doubles event for the first two Saturdays, July 23rd and 30th. On Saturday, August 6th, we'll run a singles event with an Open division being paid out in cash and an Amateur division being paid out in plastic. After that time, the plan is to alternate between singles and doubles from week to week.
The entry fee will be $8, with $6 going towards payout and $2 towards an ace pot.
Come on out this Saturday morning. We'll tee off at 9, so come early. Just reply on this thread to let me know if you'll be coming and if you have any questions.

weely = weekly

didn't catch that, too busy thinking how I will never play that course again and you have to be a crazy sob to want to play it in this heat.

Chris, aint you a teacher....

Giles cant read...he doesnt drink either

weely = weekly

didn't catch that, too busy thinking how I will never play that course again and you have to be a crazy sob to want to play it in this heat.

Chris, aint you a teacher....

Oh, got it. I've already played two rounds today in the 105 degree heat, so cut me some slack.

I'll try to be there. My friends and I usually go to X course Saturday or Sunday mornings, depending on everyone's availability. If we play Sunday, I can be there on Saturday.

Good to meet you last Friday, BTW. You were killing some of those drives.

i will try to be there on the 30th. however i have only played arcadia once... and we made it half way through and had to quit =/... but i will spread the word to our burleson people and try to get a good showing for ya!!

Latest posts