• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arcadia in Ft. Worth, TX Weely Mini

Sweet, I wont make it this weekend for sure but I plan on attending a few at some point!

i will try to be there on the 30th. however i have only played arcadia once... and we made it half way through and had to quit =/... but i will spread the word to our burleson people and try to get a good showing for ya!!
I am a Burleson people!!! Just not a cool enough Burleson people... :(

Anywho, due to Obama's mama's llama...I am poor. Is anyone from the local area doing the Austin Ace Race 9/3/11?

Me likey Arcadia, not Mesquite thorns and Poison Ivy...bring anti-poison stuff...

I will also try to make the tournament.

I am a Burleson people!!! Just not a cool enough Burleson people... :(

Anywho, due to Obama's mama's llama...I am poor. Is anyone from the local area doing the Austin Ace Race 9/3/11?

Me likey Arcadia, not Mesquite thorns and Poison Ivy...bring anti-poison stuff...

I will also try to make the tournament.

nah i'd rather just drive to mckinney and do their ace race :thmbup:

Thanks to everyone that came out this morning! We had a good turnout for week one! Hope it continues to grow. We'll be doing draw doubles again next Saturday at 9am. There is a $24 ace pot to carry over for next week. Singles the first Saturday in August. Congrats to JB Rappold and John Fink winning the mini today with a 48!

We've got one more week of doubles before we switch to the singles format. Saturday, 9am. Come out if you can. Going to be playing a few alternate tee boxes this Saturday.

Just FYI: The traveling ace pot will be at North Park tonight for flip doubles. It is over $1,000. $3 gets you a chance on 3 holes to win over a grand...and that is in addition to the regular ace pot, which is somewhere around $400 right now. 3 holes with a shot at $1400 and 15 holes with a shot at $400. Come on out and getcha some!

Results from the mini today are posted on the Funkytown Flyers website.

The traveling Ace Pot which is currently over $1,200 will be at the Arcadia mini. Be there! August 27th, 9am. The regular ace pot is at $90.

The traveling ace pot will be back at Arcadia on the 17th and 24th of September.

We Have a BAG TAG challenge every month that would be the place to join. Check out the site the next one is in Duncanville not sure about the date.