• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any pro disc golfers on this forum?

I remember one time we were having a disc nerdout and somebody was posting who obviously was somebody who had played since the Frisbee days. I was thinking "Geez, this guy knows his stuff" and checked his profile; it was Jeff Homburg. I decided to shut up and let the adults talk. :| I totally forget the screen name he used.

Discette I think is Suzette Simons.

I have an original small diameter Wings and Rings Roc with the initials "JAH" and Homburg's pdga#. It's the only disc I have that I will not throw.

I have an original small diameter Wings and Rings Roc with the initials "JAH" and Homburg's pdga#. It's the only disc I have that I will not throw.

Wait. I have a John Houck signed Sanny Q Sentinel too. I won't throw that one either.

Jeff Homburg = hummer1025. He has some really cool frisbees.

I remember one time we were having a disc nerdout and somebody was posting who obviously was somebody who had played since the Frisbee days. I was thinking "Geez, this guy knows his stuff" and checked his profile; it was Jeff Homburg. I decided to shut up and let the adults talk. :| I totally forget the screen name he used.

Discette I think is Suzette Simons.