• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are there any pro disc golfers on this forum?

Plus, at any given time,there are about 3 times as many guests as members.
I'm pretty sure most of the big names have lurked around on DGCR at one time or another.

The way people like to argue and puff their virtual chests out on the interwebz, I don't know that I'd advertise the fact that I was a touring pro.

That said, I recall Paul conducting himself in pretty much exemplary fashion when he was fairly active, and as already pointed out, MJ weighs in regularly.

Last edited:
Paul was usually very civil and funny, and Dana I enjoyed as well.

MJ is a fantastic human to put out up with our crap lol.

We should really try to be nice to them at some point.

Guys... don't forget about my boy Joe Bishop!

He moved from Jefferson City, MO to Massachusetts and we recently saw him at the Vibram Open. All time great thread of his is in the landfill...

"pros" yes. Plenty. Technically anyone who has ever accepted cash is a pro.

Top pros - pretty much what people said before.

As interesting as it is to have Pro players, top or not, on here, it is as interesting to have movers and shakers here.

1. Steve Dodge, an owner in Vibram (is he still?) the mover behind the DGPT, occasionally shows up to comment on or clarify situations.
2. Harold Duvall, a mover and shaker for Innova, the voice behind the USDGC and a disc golf fossil (been there from the start) comes here to comment on and clarify USDGC positions frequently enough, especially right now (see USDGC thread).
3. Jamie - Spin TV, the mover and shaker behind Spin TV comes here in spurts. Jamie is a great sport. Most, if you light them up, run and hide. Jamie takes and gives like a champ.
4. JVPhobic, Johnny V. is the partner behind Smashboxx with Terry. He is here a good bit too. I think I've seen Terry here once?
5. Nate Sexton came here once, when he got called out on something.
6. I have no idea who Discette is, but she strikes me as being high up in Innova. You'd think I'd know.
7. Once a year the owner of one of the retail companies in the midwest comes here and posts their sales numbers, brand, not amount.
8. John Houck will come here if there is a question about course development and structure.
9. MTL is Robert, head of the disciplinary committee.
10. Chuck Kennedy, the stats guy who does ratings, posts frequenly but in spurts.
11. Steve West, a stats guy, see the Par thread, is apparently on the rules committee - clearly I'm too lazy to go look.
12. There are a number of course developers and owners who come here - see David Sauls.
13. A number of top event directors come here, Ledgestone, DeLa shows up around DeLa time, possibly some others.
14. I forgot Ian of CCDG out on the West coast, Royalhighness.

I know there are others, but most importantly, the Salient guys used to come here, if that doesn't say we're important, nothing does. :D

Just read reviews for top rated courses... you'll see tons of pros.

"Boooooo!!!! Hissss!!!"

Members begin a "Ban Bogey" petition.

*dodges rotten produce*