• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are your discs male or female?

So what gender are your discs, anyways?

• Male

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Female

Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Some male, some female

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • You have issues, and need help.

Votes: 67 52.8%

• Total voters

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
Some people assign genders to their cars, boats, and various other toys. Do you assign genders to your discs? Is your favorite finesse driver the only date you need on a Saturday? Is your beefiest, manliest putter the closest you get to a bromance?

Personally, I'm in the habit of referring to my discs as female. Probably because my subconsious won't allow me to use male pronouns on something I fondle so much.

I'm bored. It's Monday. Humor me.

I refer to all of my discs as females. They also listen about as good as most females do because they don't hear one damn word that comes out of my mouth....they just keep doing what they want to do regardless of whether I'm trying to protect them from trees or other things that may hurt their fragile beautifully shaped plastic bodies.

What gender are minions supposed to be?

minion.jpg

I'm not sure what, but that's my answer.

I refer to all of my discs as females. They also listen about as good as most females do because they don't hear one damn word that comes out of my mouth....they just keep doing what they want to do regardless of whether I'm trying to protect them from trees or other things that may hurt their fragile beautifully shaped plastic bodies.

NICE!

my GL XXX is male but my firm VP keeps spreading rumors about my Star leopard which is dating the GL XXX who is VP's ex. the VP is probably a crossdresser. at least, that's what the Wizard says.

Wizard is of course, male. otherwise it would be a wizardess.

My XL is a female but keeps ending up next to my Leopards in my bag (a little too close). this is all so confusing.

Last edited:
my GL XXX is male but my firm VP keeps spreading rumors about my Star leopard which is dating the GL XXX who is VP's ex. the VP is probably a crossdresser. at least, that's what the Wizard says.

Wizard is of course, male. otherwise it would be a wizardess.

My XL is a female but keeps ending up next to my Leopards in my bag (a little too close). this is all so confusing.

or you know a witch, (female wizard)

Mine are females because I would feel like it was wrong calling a male disc a b***h when it didn't do what I wanted.

My overstable discs are male, understable are female. I do have this one predator that I'm pretty sure is gay though.

Mine are neuter so the Latin endings are easier to deal with. :|

HA! This is why I call all my discs women, they don't listen.

Depends on weight and stability...I'd have trouble considering something that I call a hog to be female...at least if I plan on keeping her around.

Technically they are all "it"s. I refered to them as "you" because I have personal (non-sexual) relationships with them that teeters often between love and hate.

-Where the hell are you going?
- What the hell are you thinking?
- Why are you always putting to the right?
- Go ahead... that's right... I dare you to roll away.
- See if I care how many more trees you are going to hit.