• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

We will be entering them starting when we get into the office. I hope to have everything listed by Noon. No need to burn the midnight oil. We got a good selection of all the new Fluid, Frost and Elasto plastics.

Is this noon on Thanksgiving or Black Friday?

I hope you guys aren't working tomorrow...:(

15% discount ONTOP of your loyalty discount. You guys are awesome!

Way to do it right and build even more loyalty DGC!!

:clap:

15% discount ONTOP of your loyalty discount. You guys are awesome!

Way to do it right and build even more loyalty DGC!!

:clap:

Unfortunately, we can't stack discounts, but we wanted to make sure even our customers who have already achieved the 10% top level got a little more savings than normal for the Holidays.

Wade,

Any chance you are getting in more max weight Ridges soon? IE, Today?? haha Want to take advantage but you have no medium in stock.

Wade,

Any chance you are getting in more max weight Ridges soon? IE, Today?? haha Want to take advantage but you have no medium in stock.

I will be ordering Vibram again next week. One of the reasons I don't have more 175g is the weight range I can order is 173-175g, and Vibram makes 173g and 174g way more than the other manufacturers. I will ask for more max weight on the next order and hopefully Vibram will pick me out more 175g.

I recently got a prodigy D3 from you guys (LOVE the site, by the way -- y'all are awesome, and I make all my DG purchases through you). When it came, i noticed that the molding on the top is uneven -- there's this soft upwards-dome ridge about maybe a third of the way in. I was wondering whether this is deliberate and they are all like this...kindof a softer version of the ridge that's on a Vulcan or Katana? Hope that makes sense. Let me know if not :).

I've read elsewhere (and I believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet) that Prodigy manufacturing can be inconsistent sometimes, so I thought I'd check.

Thanks!

I recently got a prodigy D3 from you guys (LOVE the site, by the way -- y'all are awesome, and I make all my DG purchases through you). When it came, i noticed that the molding on the top is uneven -- there's this soft upwards-dome ridge about maybe a third of the way in. I was wondering whether this is deliberate and they are all like this...kindof a softer version of the ridge that's on a Vulcan or Katana? Hope that makes sense. Let me know if not :).

I've read elsewhere (and I believe EVERYTHING I read on the internet) that Prodigy manufacturing can be inconsistent sometimes, so I thought I'd check.

Thanks!

I will say that all of the manufacturers have some inconsistencies from run to run. I'm not sure I understand from the description what the dome issue is. Please send an email to [email protected] with a couple pics of the D3 and I will try to help you figure it out. I apologize for the delay in the response. The response I composed yesterday apparently got wiped out and not posted like I thought it had been. Computer problems can be awesome :wall: