• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Are you going to stock the Pure in Retro plastic?

I plan to stock the Retro plastics as soon as my distributor makes them available by weight ranges. I also need to wait until we have moved into our new location due to space constraints in our current spot.

Can we expect to see any P-Line MD3's in the future?

I haven't heard yet from Innova that they will be coming out with P-Line MD3s. There is only the P-Line MD2 on either coasts order form at this point, so it looks like they are focusing on C and S Line for the mid range discs at this point.

Hi Wade -

Curious if any of your Neutron Inertias or Insanities were the softer, more recent Neitron that might be a bit better in the winter instead of the stuff slick stuff>

Hi Wade -

Curious if any of your Neutron Inertias or Insanities were the softer, more recent Neitron that might be a bit better in the winter instead of the stuff slick stuff>

All the ones we have are pretty grippy and flexible. I would think they would handle cold weather fairly well, but it doesn't really get cold enough to ever test the theory in our area.

Hi Wade -

All the ones we have are pretty grippy and flexible. I would think they would handle cold weather fairly well, but it doesn't really get cold enough to ever test the theory in our area.

Thanks Wade -

Just ordered. Don't respond, just ship instead :)

Just kidding.

Thanks again.

I see that you have 18 opto pures in stock. Are any of them the more opaque version of opto plastic or are they more translucent?

Wade, I am looking at grabbing the blue Icon Patriot in the 165 weight you have listed on the site.

Is the blue Icon plastic a dark, deep blue or is it a lighter medium blue? I have never seen any of Legacys blue plastic in person. Thanks for the help.

Wade, I am looking at grabbing the blue Icon Patriot in the 165 weight you have listed on the site.

Is the blue Icon plastic a dark, deep blue or is it a lighter medium blue? I have never seen any of Legacys blue plastic in person. Thanks for the help.

The Icon Patriots are just a bit lighter than the Blue color square on the site. They are what I would call medium blue.

All the ones we have in stock are the more opaque Opto Line.

Got the Pure in last week. That may be the nicest opto pure that I have seen. Day-Glo Yellow, great grippy opaque blend. Thanks for the help.

Anyone else looking for an opto pure, don't hesitate

When did you start charging a premium for black discs? I ordered a pair of bt hard Shields that the site has listed as at $12.99 but I just noticed on the receipt that was emailed to me that they were $14.99 each.

Not a complaint, more of a recommendation, but it should be listed clearly what the price is before you get to check out.

When did you start charging a premium for black discs? I ordered a pair of bt hard Shields that the site has listed as at $12.99 but I just noticed on the receipt that was emailed to me that they were $14.99 each.

Not a complaint, more of a recommendation, but it should be listed clearly what the price is before you get to check out.

I apologize for any confusion regarding the price of discs on the site. The plastic price is displayed as "From" for the base price for each plastic. Certain discs are individually priced higher, such as the Black discs in most brands, due to the demand and rarity. For each color and weight combination, a gray details box will appear when you hover over a quantity number in any of the stock grids and will display the price along with other details.

Any idea when you're getting more 5x Yeti Aviars in lighter weights (160's)? If not is there a way to special order?

Hopefully I will get some 5x in the lighter weights soon. The last few times I have ordered Yetis, the lighter ones have come in with the 4x stamp. I will make a request for 5x stamps on the lighter ones if available on my next order.

Latest posts