• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Why don't y'all carry McPro Aviars? I figured it was something with them being Tour Series discs, but then I saw that Infinite Discs sells them

I ordered my first DX whippet from you about 6 years ago but haven't been able to find one like it. I just keep finding the whippet X mold do you have any non X mold whippets in stock?

Why don't y'all carry McPro Aviars? I figured it was something with them being Tour Series discs, but then I saw that Infinite Discs sells them

We used to be able to get them at wholesale pricing from the Innova Factory Store, but they adjusted their pricing and shipping policies a couple years ago and we weren't able to buy discs from the Factory Store and still have competitive pricing. You may want to check out the Innova Factory Store for Tour Series discs and might even be pleasantly surprised by the pricing on them as well.

I ordered my first DX whippet from you about 6 years ago but haven't been able to find one like it. I just keep finding the whippet X mold do you have any non X mold whippets in stock?

Innova hasn't made the non X Whippet in quite some time now. I'm not sure how long the Whippet X (stamped Whippet on top and written WX on the back) will even be in production.

Innova hasn't made the non X Whippet in quite some time now. I'm not sure how long the Whippet X (stamped Whippet on top and written WX on the back) will even be in production.

That's kinda what I figured. I guess I was hoping in your warehouse there might be one or two light ones no one wanted to buy. Thank you

Do you know what date you will be selling the new DGA Quake? Also will you be restocking Pipeline's at the same time?

I don't have a date for the Quake just yet, but I will be ordering more DGA products before the end of the week. The shipping time is roughly a week from California to us, so I would say you could expect to see more on the site in about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks.

All of our Zones are flat to concave in the ESP line. I haven't seen any ESP recently that weren't at least flat and most have just a touch of concave.

Thank you. I hope they do because there is a market share for slightly lighter understable mids, especially for beginners and older folks like me.:eek:

Wade, I gotta say you are on point with this thread. Always quick and helpful with your answers. I love your site and it's the first place I go these days when buying online.

Latest posts