• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom for $9.99

Not a lot of MVP around here. Few ions and anodes that I've seen.

Most of the guys I play with have bought a few MVP discs after trying mine.

The one store that stocks them has reduced the shelf space for MVP over the past few months. Not really sure why.

Birdiemachine doesnt disc golf here if he hasnt seen MVP/axiom on the course. I used to be one of the few now i see them all the time. Hell i even found a few MVP discs this year which was unheard of.

Ive converted a lot of players over outside of MN too who were stuck on their old ways and unnovative mindset :) most people with any sense can see the quality products being made and expanding of all lines.

Last edited:
Finding discs you just threw doesn't count... :|

I always love how people reference their home area like it's indicative of disc golf everywhere.

Finding discs you just threw doesn't count... :|

I always love how people reference their home area like it's indicative of disc golf everywhere.

They oddly had your name and number. I just didnt call.

How else are people suppose to reference their experience? If we all chime in and say hey ive seen more MVP here does that mean anything? I doubt they could afford to build an entire new facility if growth was an issue.

I figured you were one of those finders keepers types...and I've only lost one with my info on it...in Indiana. Thanks for giving me the heads up. :mad:

It's not so much the sharing as the arguing over who's right.

Latest posts