• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom for $9.99

PMantle

* Ace Member *
Since the other thread is locked. MST has all but the special ones listed at $9.99. BUY, BUY, BUY! :thmbup:

Those are great prices for Axiom. I wonder if this will happen with the MVP stock? Could break the internet.

Got me some! Someone snatched some Proxies and Envies from my cart before I could check out but I still got some! Also gonna try a Virus just for the heck of it.

Crap, if I had money I'd buy some of the ones I've wanted to try. They will probably be out by the time I have cash!

I'm on MVP alert there at Marshall Street. My spider sense is tingling for $9.99 Resistors.

Man thank goodness I don't love Axiom or I'd be out of the little money the holiday season has left me with. I'm also wondering if this is a liquidation given how MVP/Axiom disappeared from the MST flight chart recently.

Yep looks like MST is throwing a tantrum. At least disc golfers are benefitting.

If that's stock that doesn't sell, $10 a pop is better than nothing.

I stocked up on lightweight Craves a while back, and it's killing me to not add to the stack. You know, just in case. :D

I asked MST if MVP would also be getting the 9.99 treatment and they replied with "only Axiom". I thought I'd share in case any of you (like me) kept hitting the refresh button on the MVP pages. I don't know any other details - I've shared all I know.

Really weird disc descriptions..

It almost seems like they were trying to be witty & off-beat with product descriptions like woot.com, but ran out of...I dunno, brain power maybe? Most of the time they are just dumb, which would be ok if they and any info about the discs. I mostly shop there due to the pictures for unique discs & the stupid fast shipping.

But on topic, ME WANTS SOME AXIOM, but I've been trying to not buy more discs that I'll throw twice & then store. :wall:

Last edited: