• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Tempo

Has anyone been able to compare the Tempo to the Prodigy A5, yet? I was all ready to pick up an A5, but may just wait for the Tempo. (It's not like I *need* another disc...) Curious how stability & glide/distance compare between the two.

Has anyone been able to compare the Tempo to the Prodigy A5, yet? I was all ready to pick up an A5, but may just wait for the Tempo. (It's not like I *need* another disc...) Curious how stability & glide/distance compare between the two.

If there is anything else that feels/flies like a Tempo, I'd be super interested too. It's been my favorite disc since the Circuit Challenge, but it's a drag just having one.

If there is anything else that feels/flies like a Tempo, I'd be super interested too. It's been my favorite disc since the Circuit Challenge, but it's a drag just having one.

Bodanza did a video comparison of the Tempo & Zone, which you can find here...

Starting at ~20:55, he mentions that the A5 feels/flies very similar to the Tempo, which is why I asked for other opinions.

Bodanza did a video comparison of the Tempo & Zone, which you can find here...

Starting at ~20:55, he mentions that the A5 feels/flies very similar to the Tempo, which is why I asked for other opinions.

Interesting. I moved from the Zone to the Tempo as soon as I got the latter. I'll have to look at the A5 next time I'm in the store.

I believe there was Tempos announced for the otb drop. Internet it and prove me wrong haha. One is enough for me right now. Great disc.

I saw that. Reaper I think had them. Mine is just starting to develop a bit of turn (or maybe better form is causing it to turn more). Either way, I'll get another, but if the A5 feels similar in the hand and is available, that would be fine.

Latest posts