• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axioms Color Theory.

Just curious. Any ever dye the outter rim? (Black for instance.) Does it hold?

Its true. I am honestly surprised every single order of discs when it comes to what i think looks good vs others.

Indeed. I love hot pink and dayglo together because those are the easiest colors for me to find. Based on some feedback from friends that combo is not for everyone. To each their own.

Indeed. I love hot pink and dayglo together because those are the easiest colors for me to find. Based on some feedback from friends that combo is not for everyone. To each their own.

Me too. I have different taste in the color of discs I throw versus say the color of my car or what I would wear (although I tend to like some pastels and definitely pink more in shirt and tie color than most men do). The best looking disc is useless to me if I cannot find it. That is the point of this activity we take part in. Step one throw a piece of plastic, step two find it, and step three repeat step one and two again. If aesthetics keep you from doing one of those steps, you are doing it wrong.

Last edited:
^ Agreed. I hate when I fall in love with a dark or dull colored disc. Fugly bright makes my disc golf life much easier

Well I just purchased an Plasma Tesla with black rim and color changing black to forest green core. Told myself I'd never buy green or black again but man is that thing Purdy!!!!

So, I guess I am saying this topic is so subjective from person to person. Even a person who swears they will never buy a certain color might end up buying that color due to how unique Axiom and MVP can be.

BREAKING: MVP/AXIOM DISCS BACK ON MARSHALL STREET FLIGHT GUIDE.

since you cross posted I will too (I'm not targeting you with these comments btw. Coincidence you made the comment that's all).

STILL AS INACCURATE AS EVER...

If push ever went to shove on the color scheme, then this is what it should look like in my opinion:

Rim colors:
1) Red
2) Blue
3) Yellow
4) Pink
5) White

Keep the same core colors just limited the rim colors.

If push ever went to shove on the color scheme, then this is what it should look like in my opinion:

Rim colors:
1) Red
2) Blue
3) Yellow
4) Pink
5) White
6) Green
7) Grey
8) Orange

Keep the same core colors just limited the rim colors.

FTFY

Well I just purchased an Plasma Tesla with black rim and color changing black to forest green core. Told myself I'd never buy green or black again but man is that thing Purdy!!!!

So, I guess I am saying this topic is so subjective from person to person. Even a person who swears they will never buy a certain color might end up buying that color due to how unique Axiom and MVP can be.
I found some nice bright green combos today. That grey rim is now my favorite rim color, matches everything really nicely. Except the grey rim feels much softer than other rims? We'll see.

picture.php

Nice they look sweet! More gray rims would be nice

I want blue core/grey rim plasma Craves please Zam. Since you're firing up the machines.