• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BADmans Summer Set

BADman

Eagle Member
I feel like I have a couple holes in my bag, and wanted to see what you guys think could fit. Thanks for taking the time to check it em out.

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG 9 months;
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Wizard: 50/150'; Roc+: 125/250'; Orc: 310/350'

* Max distance is the greatest distance you can throw with any regularity

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: negative
Other sport proficiencies?: swimming, beer pong
Additional Information: i play in a lot of wind and poison oak. but i love it.

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
175 Champ XCalibur, (stable as i got)
168 Champ Tie-Dye Starfire (new stable)
167 Champ Firebird (12x, straight with stable fade)
175 Champ Orc (used, turns and usually fades)
165 Champ Orc (beat, flippy)
172 Star Archon (new, flippy but comes back
175 Champ Leopard (pre barry plastic, for the long upshots)

Mids:
180 Champ Roc Plus (new, for driving with, or S shots)
178 DX Roc (new, flat top rancho, working on beating it up)
171 Sparkle Aftershock (lightly used, goes straight)

Putters:
175 S Wizard (windy putter)
2, 175 S Warlock (main putter)
2, 175 SSS Warlocks (anhyzer putting)

i just lost my teebird, and my stable orc :( what should i order :D

thanks for the look, the picture below has drivers in order left to right starting from the top.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 15
not too many holes, really. besides an understable mid-range, you've got it all covered. I would check out an Ontario Roc or maybe a Fuse.

your D with putters/mids is not great. throwing them farther, with accuracy, will help you improve your game/throws and lower your scores.

I would also drop all the fast drivers, keep the leopard and firebird, and get some teebirds. When you can throw the teebird 350' you should be able to push the orc out closer to 380-400' and with much better control.

I would also recomend a understable mid, the fuse is an excellent choice. The comet is not truley understable, but compliments rocs very well. You probably want a stable workhorse fairway driver, the teebird or eagle X is good at this. I would also only want one putter mold, but it seems you have purposes for both. You could probably make the warlocks work in the wind though. If you like the wizards enough you could switch to them for all of your putter duties, but I'm just saying that cuz I really like wizards.

Latest posts