• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

bag rolling carts

007jjj

i am interested in finding out where to get one of the rolling carts. what is the hot set up?

There are several other threads regarding carts. I happened to buy my stroller on craigslist for $5. Do some reseach and find what will work for you. Carts dont work well on all courses and there are time when my stroller is a pain to take in and out of the car. I recently found a used golf pull cart that folds up and Im going to modify that for my discs.

Good luck. I attached a couple pictures

Attachments

• jtrod cart 8-9-12.jpg
    jtrod cart 8-9-12.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 141
  • disccart14.jpg
    disccart14.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 162
  • pullcartA.jpg
    pullcartA.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 127
Like this, right Chris :hfive:

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 168
Gotta go gotta throw makes them, they are really nice and arnt bad on courses with elevation, has a built in seat too, very cool

@JC AceHole the only down side to GGGT cart is that it's over $200. The homemade carts are some of the best ones ive seen in a while.

There are several other threads regarding carts. I happened to buy my stroller on craigslist for $5. Do some reseach and find what will work for you. Carts dont work well on all courses and there are time when my stroller is a pain to take in and out of the car. I recently found a used golf pull cart that folds up and Im going to modify that for my discs.

Good luck. I attached a couple pictures

Where do you buy those organizers in the middle picture???

Would really like to know!

Thanks

Wallaby

Those are Wallaby bags.

Skysouth used to sell them.

I have a Purple one if your interested.

All you do is cut out a piece of plywood and the bag will mount to just about any cart.

I bought mine a couple years ago, but when I went to buy anouther one I could not find any for sale.

Latest posts