• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Banger gt

I enjoyed the Banger GT for a few years but got annoyed by the bead. I'm currently campaigning for Discraft to make a beadless version because it would be amazing. Not sure if MJ still uses an ESP (discontinued) version or one of the Ti (Ledgestone) that have been made. Jawbreaker would be a good choice if you don't mind it seasoning up a bit if your smashing it into trees.

I enjoyed the Banger GT for a few years but got annoyed by the bead. I'm currently campaigning for Discraft to make a beadless version because it would be amazing. Not sure if MJ still uses an ESP (discontinued) version or one of the Ti (Ledgestone) that have been made. Jawbreaker would be a good choice if you don't mind it seasoning up a bit if your smashing it into trees.

ESP and Jawbreaker. The purple is ESP, I belive

Last edited:
The banger in jawbreaker is not a bad disc, I opted for the banger in pro-d myself. It's an amazing disc that I can make do a lot of things. Get a Ti if you want to retain the original overstability the longest, the jawbreaker seasons nicely but I find that the pro-d seasons the best it never becomes understable, but with a good pull it'll get some nice turn, never ceases to fade left though, fuggin beautiful thing, also great up and over type flex flick shots this disc also goes pretty far for a putter. Okay, rant over.

Some people believe it never happened, some think they were yelling something else that sounded like "my life". "stop thief" was suggested. The thread is worth a read if you are bored but I hope this doesn't bog down this thread.

I dig the feel of Discraft's groove tracks, and would also love a beadless Banger. It would probably end up being called a Roach GT, since BangerSSGT would be crazy, even for Discraft.

Used to upshot with a Cryztal FLX and drive with a Ti. My buddy uses a D for putting, and upshots with both a SoftX or Cryztal.

I dig the feel of Discraft's groove tracks, and would also love a beadless Banger. It would probably end up being called a Roach GT, since BangerSSGT would be crazy, even for Discraft.

Banger SS has a good ring to it.