• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Banshees

weight and pic?? PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

It says 162 but i don't know if that is correct, i can get it on a scale tonite so i'll let you know. it may be more of a 4.5/10. it's still overstable but it has been used heavily. It has alot of scratches on the top but the rim is in decent shape.

im going to be posting a thread in the marketplace selling off a few of my extras. Check it out there

img20111217131631.jpg

Got it ^ yesterday. CAL mold and has flatter profile than other champ-type Banshees I have

Can anyone tell me if there is a differance in flight between the CA. and CAL. Champ molds?

if anybody says it has to do with how flat either one is, they are lying. ive owned upwards of 30+ banshees since i started playing and can safely say there is no correlation between CA, CAL, and flatness.

i have no evidence of differences between the two, but if im not mistaken the "dip" on the outside of the top of the rim is slightly more defined on CALs. also, i have noticed somewhat of a trend in CAs being slightly more stable, again i have no hard evidence to support that though (due to fluctuations in technique, dedication, etc).

Glow Banshees

I had a Banshee for about 5 years now until I lost it in a lake the other day. It was a glow Champion Banshee. It felt extremely flat top and threw like a gem.

The design on the front of it was sorda like a saw blade around the edges with no other markings on it.

If any of you guys know what I'm talking about, or know the whereabouts of something like this, please let me know. I would love to get my hands on another one of these.

I've got an old Factory 2nd Banshee that I swear is CE. I found it right when I started playing and have been in love with it ever since. The plastic is so grippy it has to be CE blend.

I would love to find out that they made Banshees in CE. I would definitely buy them up. I love throwing Banshees. They are one of my favorite discs. Great for laser like throws with the nice fade at the end and always a huge forward skip. They can fight the wind and get good distance. Make great thumbers and tommy throwers. Good all around disc...

Now someone tell me they made Banshees in CE and you have a permanent supply of money coming in for those discs from me.

You can't go wrong with 10x KC Pro plastic. My one and only...

55605_lg.jpg

a couple of my faves!

DSC02641.jpg

proto star champ glo

DSC02480.jpg

2003 maceman stamped 11x/ce

greg, stop buying expensive **** as throwers lol....you never had the attachment, remember? :doh: on that note, youre welcome, ha.

P.S. that maceman is puuuurty, and skybird ive already drooled over that one through PMs if you remember a while ago (i grabbed a flydye 10x from you, had a little road rash but it was beautiful none the less lol)

Latest posts