• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] Bard

elevator action

elevator-action.jpg

What kid of distance were you getting these out to?

While I would be willing to tackle 330-340 holes with my other mids, I am thinking the Bard is going to top out at 320 or so on line drives. That is fine, though, because usually at the 310 and above range I consider throwing my Thief and Gazelle anyway. No I have less overlap, which is my ultimate goal for this year.

I never got a chance to air them out on the course, but I am not sure I want to give them too much air. The only time they got away from me today was throwing them slightly nose up. At that point they dumped hard left.

Eager to see it. From the profile pic on the first page it looks a lot like a Mace. Flight may be different, but looks similar

Eager to see it. From the profile pic on the first page it looks a lot like a Mace. Flight may be different, but looks similar

I have both and the bead on the Mace is substantially larger than that of the Bard. The Bard still has a beaded feel, but to less of an extreme.

ya.. either he's throwing ~50' and cant control his angles or he just happened to be talking out the wrong orifice. maybe he can tell us which and end the speculation? :)

cant wait to get my Bards to some big courses this weekend. currently working on instigating some tag battles. I havent had a chance to rank up since I bought in at #22.

Gettin my cast off next week - getting a Bard, gonna play some 1 disc rounds with it.

Adding one of my Bards to the ace pool at our weekly tag event tomorrow. Maybe I'll ding one in and get to keep it, just to re-add it next week, haha.

I will hound whomever wins it to throw it so I can get their reaction, and will report back my findings.

I bought a Bard today in TP. Nice deepness in the hand and want to see how to it fights into the wind. Nice pistachio with super glitter. Will be giving it a workout in the field bag.

The stamp however...

Somewhat gender ambiguous guy howling? The open mouth in profile is not a good look.

if I like the Bard the stamp gets wiped before a friend adds some sharpie art to it.

Lmao. ^ I feel the same for the most part, but as soon as I saw one of the dreamy foils with the cogs and gears and moons and stars it looked better and appropriate somehow. Looking at it plain it just ... Yeah.

It's a Bard, he's singing. perhaps the meaning is lost on us Americans since we don't have a rich history of bards like Finland?

I bought a Bard today in TP. Nice deepness in the hand and want to see how to it fights into the wind. Nice pistachio with super glitter. Will be giving it a workout in the field bag.

The stamp however...

Somewhat gender ambiguous guy howling? The open mouth in profile is not a good look.

if I like the Bard the stamp gets wiped before a friend adds some sharpie art to it.

Just imagine it's a woman with small chesticles.