• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Basket Giveaway Vote!

Which photo do you like the best?

Votes: 69 34.8%

Votes: 60 30.3%

Votes: 34 17.2%

Votes: 10 5.1%

Votes: 25 12.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'd like to thank everyone that took the time to take a picture for the giveaway. There were quite a few entries sent in, many of which were very, very cool. Unfortunately a lot of the entries didn't incorporate anything DGCR related into the photos which was the main rule of the giveaway so they weren't eligible. I didn't specify that the DGCR item had to be something physical in the photo rather than photoshopped in so I did consider those when choosing the top 5.

So without further adieu, here are the top 5 images:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12-0826 Jack Mattox-9178-DGCR-01.jpg
    12-0826 Jack Mattox-9178-DGCR-01.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 755
  • dgcr image on car seat.jpg
    dgcr image on car seat.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 740
  • DGCR_Contest_5.jpg
    DGCR_Contest_5.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 730
The final two images...

Attachments

• Dgcr7.jpg
    Dgcr7.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 749
  • Dgcr11.jpg
    Dgcr11.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 745
Wow, this is a tough choice.

All are nice images but I feel that I've been to too many photo critiques and I keep looking at these like these are in one. Best of luck to all the entries but I'm staying out of this.

Wow, this is a tough choice.

All are nice images but I feel that I've been to too many photo critiques and I keep looking at these like these are in one. Best of luck to all the entries but I'm staying out of this.

Yup same here.... Makes me wish I entered... I'd say number 1 if it weren't so creepy...

All i have to say is #1 better be someone's personal basket. If not get those kids out

Those kids are ruining the basket in the first pic - Chuckers :doh: ;)

Also, they need a bath.

Number 3 takes it I think however! Jukeshoe said it best "wow" :|

I wish I would of done one... but I am lazy... and jeff kept yelling at me :-(

while I'm glad that mine made the "consolation gallery" I'm kind of sad I didn't make the top 5 :(
I mean out of the thousands of signatures at Flip City, we found the one that said Timg... and added a few things. it's morphed a little more since then too...

IMAG0579.jpg

but I guess the biggest question is, Timg, is this your signature or just a coincidence?

That's not me. I didn't write anything at flip.

^ Whaaaat!? We have an imposter timg in michigan? It seems half-legit since "noill golf" was RIGHT next to it. Weird. Well now it's not even half as cool.

There are some great pics here, some of which should definitely be added to the Post a Cool Disc Golf Photo thread (if they aren't there already). My favorite for that was this happy dog:
dml9o.jpg

...and the one with the woodgrain-looking vibram disc should be sent to the Prettiest Disc Ever thread!

I'm disappointed my feeble attempt at cropping my entries sucked, but the finalists were almost all much cooler ideas, anyway. Congrats and good luck!

THIS. #1 is a awesom picture, the person is clearly an artist with the camera, but the image is not an image we want to recreate.

Isn't it, though?
prerube, jrawk, and Johnny Depth all in the same basket?!
Who's with me?

:D