• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Beadless mid?

Is the QMS a stingray bottom, shark top combo?

Yes.

Although current runs use the shark3 top to stay flatter.

Best run is 1.8, has a microbead. I'll add my vote for more QMS. If you can't find 1.8 QMS the Infinite Discs Chariot is in fact a 1.8 QMS (all future runs of QMS will have the beadless bottom it sounds like).

The champ mako3 is good and will feel familiar on your hand, though if it were me, even though I use my makos and mako3s to bang through tree tunnels and they take quite a beating, I'd just get another mako3 in star. A new star will be familiar but with the un-beat-in properties you seek. And star has so much better grip in dusty or wet conditions.

theres a lot of good answers - but really - a Z Buzzz is THE MOST COMMON DISC EVER in like every shop, online, hell even even gas stations - so if you like discs that are easily replaced and also a tried and true disc, cant go wrong with a Z Buzzz yo

theres a lot of good answers - but really - a Z Buzzz is THE MOST COMMON DISC EVER in like every shop, online, hell even even gas stations - so if you like discs that are easily replaced and also a tried and true disc, cant go wrong with a Z Buzzz yo

Some people can,They are the one brand only players and therefore would not ever try a Buzz. I would try one if they stopped making the Shark 3, a very similar disc. If that is not close I would try a Buzz OS then.

Shark3= NOTBUZZZ!! the question of a neutral beadless mid is answered by a Buzzz. Plain and simple. Yes there are others but they're just a seperate company's "buzz mold" so get hip. Buzzz is the answer.

Is the MD2 beadless? I haven't thrown one in a while, but it seems like it would slot in there perfectly, flight-wise.

Looking for a beadless midrange that falls in between my star mako3 and glow md3. Thinking something in the DD / trilogy lineup, Innova or discmania. Maybe truth? emac truth? Champ mako3?
Thanks!

P-Line MD3

You just have to buy a stack when they release twice a year

Buzzz. I throw mainly trilogy but discraft owns the midrange game. Minus the bard. Throw bards. Bards are fun.

Innova has a good midrange game ROC variants, and want a no bead ROC get a Star Shark or now Champion Shark 3 is even closer. Also wonder why now in the last 8 years the Gator has had so many clones from the same factory like the Mortar and the Caiman, the Gator has even got a 3 top variant.

A beat in p line md3 is probably exactly what you need. They fly so nice once they break in