• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Ace On Video Ever ?

I can't seem to find it at the moment, but there is a nice long ace from Bernd Wender on youtube....

Literally the 3rd post in this thread

woops, my bad - at work I cannot see any of the embedded stuff, just a white blank space... cuz my computer sucks and the work security is pretty strict

either way - that is prob the coolest I have seen... a large margin of error but he stuck it hard

It's not the best video ever but this is the hole I aced a few years back. This is the one I called the Skip Ace and I skip Aced it off the woodchips.

The tee pad was about the same length but about 50 ft. to the right of this current tee placement. It was also hole #9 at the time. They just redid this course and got rid of some really fun holes.

When I said best ACE on Video, I meant the best filming of an ACE.

Thanks for some of the other vids, I haven't seen all of those. I like the one off the rocks.
:eek:
Best Ace On Video Ever ?
Or
Best Ace Video Ever ?​
Lot of difference one word makes ;)

But there is a lot of cool :cool:
The Swedish vid was great. Like to two angle shot:thmbup:

This guy just cracks me up. Check out his strange X-Step. Got to hand to the guy though, he nailed the shot:

His buddys must of busted on him daily... until that shot. :clap: I can't believe it made it all the way to the hole, or he doesn't pull something everytime he throws.

Too funny

This guy has the best reaction so far. I'm not a fan of all the jumping around and yelling. Just act like it's no big deal because that's what you were trying to do anyways.

Yeah the guy was pretty chill, but Nikko's reaction was warrented playing with the group he was on and about 250-350 spectators during a tourney.

Latest posts