• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best bag for GoCart??

UTTERBACK, I'm not sure if the zulu will fit or not but I can tell you that my karma fits just fine in there sideways. The side pockets are easy to get in and out of and I can grabs drinks from the holders no problem! If you guys want some pics just let me know and ill try to get a few.

I'm going to put the Zulu in there sideways. I'm imagining that I'll have to squish the putter pocket behind the wheel arch so I won't be able to load that pocket up to full capacity. I've got some gears working upstairs. Might have to get creative...

Thanks everyone for your contributions on this thread. I played a tournament recently and at 63 I'm feeling it after 2 rounds. A cart with a seat feels like a good idea. Note to TDs: Show some compassion and don't send the old farts to the farthest hole to start.

I use a fade tourney bag, and i also fastened a discraft weekender bag to the back of the back rest. I used the same kind of velcro bands that come with the cart to hold the strap to either side of the back rest.
Works great for holding all my various putters and gives me a 3rd drink holder. It also allows me to utilize the "putter pocket" thing in the fabric for other stuff, usually a bag of sunflower seeds, some clif bars, and whatever else.

I also have a small lunchbox cooler, has a strap that i adjust down to its smallest setting. If you put the strap around the backrest and let it rest around the back rest and on the seat behind the hinge, it hangs perfectly behind the cart, under my weekender, and partially rests on the back of the bottom bag area. Makes long casual or league rounds awesome because i can keep 6-9 drinks with ice with me.

I have a Go Kart and used a Revo Carolina and a Fade Tourney.
But, hands down, the best bag for the Go Kart is the Innova Discarrier.
Close second is the Fade Tourney

I suggest just get creative and make your own inner compartment. I figured what was the point owning a cart if I still have to use a bag so I just found stuff lying around the house.
1544580_10152509539952571_1618123719_n.jpg