• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Course

DiscGolfer16022

Bogey Member
What is the best course to play out there? What is the best course in your state? What is the best course in your area?

Voice your thoughts on why the course you choose is the best, and you don't have to pick one from each question.

Favorite course: Beaver Ranch, Conifer, CO

Home state: Wisconsin
Favorite in state*: Justin Trails Big Brother, Sparta, WI
Favorite in northeastern WI: Winter Park, Kewaunee, WI

Went to school in Stevens Point, central WI. Favorite there is Standing Rocks.

*yet to play High Bridge

Current state: Wyoming
Favorite in state: Crooked Creek Resort, Dubois, WY
Favorite in northeastern WYish: Pageant Hill, Custer, SD

Not very impressed with the Wyoming courses I've played. The South Dakota Black Hills have a few great ones though.

I should know California after this weekend.

As a disc golfer, I really liked Selah Ranch. As a golfer, I LOVED Selah Ranch. They are everything I have ever wanted to see in the design of a DG course with the par between 67 and 69 with great scenery and a fun challenge.

They make my area look like nothing, unless you would rather just play par-3 DG. We have a pretty good par-54 course in the Blue course at Burns Park. Just up the interstate a ways is Russellville with a really nice par-57 course at Old Post, and another good one across town at Pleasant View, but they still don't compare to Selah.

Latest posts