• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Best Discraft Discs

Comets are sick! just sick

i think Discraft no longer makes the X comets and ESP are Limited Edition. I'm hoping this changes because they are really nice plastic types for that mold.

when you don't know what to throw off the tee it is almost always a Buzzz throw. layup for a long possible putt.

they still make x comets

I love all discraft mids.

I carry a X Stratus, X Comet, seasoned Z Buzzz, fresh Z Buzzz, and a Ti Buzzz. .

How do you "season" Z plastic. I've hit a 100 trees with my Z plastic driver at full speed and it's the same shape as a brand new one...

Buzzz and Preds, no other company makes discs like them. Best discs for what they do. I also like Talons and Zones

How do you "season" Z plastic. I've hit a 100 trees with my Z plastic driver at full speed and it's the same shape as a brand new one...

It happens but slowly. I don't notice many dings or cuts unless I hit rock or concrete but I can tell when my z plastic is starting to wear because it's a little softer, grippier, and workable in the hand. That and it starts to turn easier of course. Throw some overhand shots with a disc you want to season in Z.

TO BE CLEAR!!
I am not asking simply because it's Discraft. For instance my last 5 purchases were a Discraft ESP Buzzz, Innova Glow Valk, Lat64 GL Fuse, MVP Soft Anode, & Discraft Ti Stalker. I enjoy every company. I just noticed I didn't have a lot of discraft and people seem to really like Discraft. I was just curious and am interested in trying some of the discs out. Nothing is wrong with that?

TO BE CLEAR!!
I am not asking simply because it's Discraft. For instance my last 5 purchases were a Discraft ESP Buzzz, Innova Glow Valk, Lat64 GL Fuse, MVP Soft Anode, & Discraft Ti Stalker. I enjoy every company. I just noticed I didn't have a lot of discraft and people seem to really like Discraft. I was just curious and am interested in trying some of the discs out. Nothing is wrong with that?

Nothing wrong with it...you asked for opinions. You got 'em!

Nothing wrong with it...you asked for opinions. You got 'em!

Oppinions on discs. I wasn't looking for people to make comments on wanting to throw discraft. I have a lineup of mostly Innova but a few Discraft, Lat64, and MVP have made it into the bag. I am very happy with my Vector, Anode, Fuse, River, Stalker, Predator, and Buzzz(s). Those discs will not be leaving the bag anytime soon. I hate when people keep only one brand but then again I hate when people comment on it. It's all a person's preference. I just noticed I don't throw a lot of Discraft and I should be giving them a try.

If you don't want people commenting on things....don't post them on the forum.

If you don't want people commenting on things....don't post them on the forum.

I'm simply saying it's annoying when I ask a question and I get a smart*** response. It's annoying. Answer the question on the forum or don't post them.

I'm simply saying it's annoying when I ask a question and I get a smart*** response. It's annoying. Answer the question on the forum or don't post them.

easy buddy you don't want to go all Osmo on people. You just have to accept that when you post a topic that gets seen a lot or is about a specific company you will get some off topic opinions or replies. If they don't appeal to you then just skip past them. It's your thread you aren't required to answer all replies.

easy buddy you don't want to go all Osmo on people. You just have to accept that when you post a topic that gets seen a lot or is about a specific company you will get some off topic opinions or replies. If they don't appeal to you then just skip past them. It's your thread you aren't required to answer all replies.

lol. Just messing around. I love seeing how far I can push people's buttons online. Yeah I understand. I was just asking about Discraft discs. I just wanna know what people like from the company. :D

lol. Just messing around. I love seeing how far I can push people's buttons online. Yeah I understand. I was just asking about Discraft discs. I just wanna know what people like from the company. :D

Good recovery. Although you were the only one who got snarky.

To be productive...I throw Buzzz, Wasp, Comet, Hornet...can't decide on a mid combo to stick with, since I love my Flying Squirrel and Axis also. I also threw a Zone until I discovered the majestic beefiness of the Jokeri

Not much use for anything other than mids, but I don't throw much high-speed, and a variety of Teebirds covers my driver needs.

Good recovery. Although you were the only one who got snarky.

To be productive...I throw Buzzz, Wasp, Comet, Hornet...can't decide on a mid combo to stick with, since I love my Flying Squirrel and Axis also. I also threw a Zone until I discovered the majestic beefiness of the Jokeri

Not much use for anything other than mids, but I don't throw much high-speed, and a variety of Teebirds covers my driver needs.

Honestly, just messing around. I understand when you say the stuff about sticking solely to a company. I can't do it.

I throw Buzzz, Vector, Mako, and Fuse as my mid-ranges. I am not into the Comet much and the Hornet is very similar to the Vector. I am covered in mids pretty much.

As for drivers. Yeah I don't throw high speed stuff. 9/10 is my max as stated in the description. Predator and Stalker are both golden. I love those two discs. Along with the Valkyrie, Teebird, River, and Eagle. They cover everything you will find on the course.

Get one of my all time favorites and first Discraft purchase around 1997. The Cyclone. Don't care for the new ones in ESP but the elite X are ok. I like the cactus cyclones but those fetch more money. I know I just dropped some cash on a tenth anniversary first run cyclone. One of only 100 from worlds in 2003. It will hard not to throw it. Yeah I'm gonna throw it. The cyclone is like a stalker now I think but back in 97 when I first played it was so fast, so glidey, just a real step up from the Innova stuff I had been throwing.

I throw Z Nukes for BIG D, X Nukes for more turn or forcing a giant sky roller, Rouges for giant turns/rollers, Buzzz because it's awesome, Comet gets a toss here & there. & I keep a challenger for long forehand putting.

The Non Discraft in my bag is Boss(Blizzard on tryout), Gator, Firebird, Teebird, Xcaliber, Magic

Esp Pulse is an underrated os driver...not as overstable as an innova monster but great in its own right.
Elite Z Xpress can be a great dual use disc, thrown flat it holds a straight line, anhyzer release and its almost
a roadrunner type flight.

Esp Pulse is an underrated os driver...not as overstable as an innova monster but great in its own right.
Elite Z Xpress can be a great dual use disc, thrown flat it holds a straight line, anhyzer release and its almost
a roadrunner type flight.

VERY true. my ESP Pulse has one hell of an ACE under its belt.

Latest posts