• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best nicknames

We have a really annoying guy who creates lots of dumb threads. He licks windows, so we call him Terrance.

We have a lefty at Bryant lake we call Wobble, Wobble or Wobble Squared because all of his putts wobble like h*ll and he is always throwing 2nd tee shots during rounds.

Used to call Nikko "Sideshow Bob" until he got super good and had nothing to whine about.

Not sure what they call me. Probably a**hole. :)

My buddy calls one a guy from Sanford "Sasquach".....I think Bro dave called him "Meth head." lol

That's b/c he looks like this guy:

villain06.jpg

Except with less teeth. :\

I once called a kid that kept complaining Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz b/c his hurky jerky throw reminded me of Scarecrow dancing. Kind of fits b/c his bad attitude was scaring all the birdies away.

Anyone who cards an 8 for a hole gets to be Snowman, and unfortunately it has nothing to do with Jerry Reed. ;)

I've played with a few people that have introduced themselves to me as their nickname -

Butter - cause he always squeezed his shot thru the smallest gap
Bird - no idea where that came from
Big Shot
T-Bone

i am commonly referred to by my close friends as "treehanda". one person started calling me "E. Honda" (streetfighter) all the time, because honda rhymes with my last name, Yanda. i pretty much live at a local wooded course, and i was playing really bad out there one day, and after i plunked a tree on the 12th hole i said "E. Honda, more like Tree Honda". the whole group burst out laughing, and after that, "treehanda" stuck. it's even written on most of my discs

i also hear "tree", "treemac" (ala emac), and other goofy variations

One of my college room mates nickname was Kooter because of his last name.

Latest posts