• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best nicknames

Some locals around here have some good ones.
Anger Management, too bad this isn't used much anymore.

I know a guy from rugby that we called that one. He's deaf and always getting into fights.

Everyone calls me "Big A" either for my first name or because I'm part Asian (Japanese) but 6' 2".

i have never thrown with this guy, but have seen him at tournaments: POOP. I don't know how he got that nickname either, but even the TD's call him Poop

Mostly everyone who's a regular on our local courses gets a nickname at some point. There's E Rock, Brown Bear, The Claw, Local Celebrity, The Appalachian Sensation, Cheese, Rambo, Lanky, Elad, and many, many more. I got the nickname T1 after a night of doubles when I was putting lights out and my buddy said I was a motha f'n terminator.

the club members call me MC Overthrow bc i am one of the farther throwers for the club. Either that or F***Tard is what i call my friend when he starts to suck and then he magically does better!

"the random black guy" ...the man actually plays the holes in random order

Pee Break. Guy has to pee every 10 minutes or so. :\

LOL.

There's a guy who's last name is Cohoon. We call him Hooner. He's got a bad habit of missing half of his 10' putts low off the front of the basket. Now, when anyone has a low putt off the front, it's called a "Hooner".

My nickname's " Monty" (Montgomery)

I call one of my friends "Anhyzer Bush", because 7/10 tee shots are released on an anhyzer plane even though I constantly remind him during the rounds to be careful not to do it! His discs go waaaaayyyyyy right every time....Another buddy we call "Joe Pro-D"...

I came up with my own a few weeks ago as it describes my game to a T. Mr. Upshot . . .why? Because I park a lot of upshots from inside of 150'. I do not throw far off the tee like some of my friends so it takes a great upshot to keep up with them. If i could add 30-40' to my drives I think I could add 20-30 points to my rating, but if my upshot game was poor I could easily lose 20-30 points so it is the only thing keeping me competetive in Intermediate right now.

We have a few out here. Of course there's me... Star Shark. We have Toodles or Two Shot Todd, he can be big on mulligans :p. Ninja Steve, his dad's a martial arts instructer and Steve has multiple blackbelts. Juju, his real name is John. I don't see LB very often anymore but somewhere along the line he picked up the nickname Lard Butt <he's actually quite skinny>.

White Caprice (glommed onto our group one day; we look for his car and go elsewhere when we see it)

Nick the Dick ("I birdied the first 8 holes from the long tees. It's not that hard.")

Children Are Our Future, My @ss (super-good kid who used to beat me every time)

Know a guy who carries only 3 discs in a pouch he wears on his belt. He's known as Johnny Appleseed. Also know him as gorilla arm because of his distance.

I shot an 82 today. My nickname for today was Treehugger.

people have started calling me ballz because of the profanity I scream when I suck. also play with this guy we call Doctor Stink.

Guy who whips your backside all around the links with birdie after birdie:

Duecebag.

Latest posts