• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Overstable Midrange?

Best Overstable Midrange on the Market?

• Drone

Votes: 75 23.9%
  • Gator

Votes: 44 14.0%
  • Hornet

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • Pain

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • Vector

Votes: 21 6.7%
  • Wasp

Votes: 36 11.5%
  • Zone

Votes: 20 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 45 14.3%

• Total voters
Just because it's the most stable doesn't mean it's the best stable...Just saying...Check the polls...

I agree with this statement. However, I have had 2-3 new KC PRO Roc's and all of them were about as stable as a Coyote... Then again, the Roc's just don't suit my hand at all.

I am guessing that Gator isn't leading because they are not currently made in good plastic, but nothing beats the old Champ Gators. They sell for $50+ for a reason...

I agree with this statement. However, I have had 2-3 new KC PRO Roc's and all of them were about as stable as a Coyote... Then again, the Roc's just don't suit my hand at all.

Agreed, my spiders are more overstable than any KC Roc I have thrown.

I am guessing that Gator isn't leading because they are not currently made in good plastic, but nothing beats the old Champ Gators. They sell for $50+ for a reason...

Seems funny to me that Gators are no longer made in Champ and Zones are no loger made in Z... Seems like they're both in high demand.

Discraft and Innova should present us all with an awesome Christmas gift! :)

i was on the fence with the pain for the past month or so. then i broke mine in. still very overstable, but controllable.

if you want OVERstable, and not just stable, pain is the disc for you.

It's surprising how close this vote is outside of the Drone. There are a lot of good overstable mids, just take your pick!

how bout Viper? .. i love me some Zone tho.. if a fast putter makes the mid list how bout a slow fairway :p

Latest posts